Throwback Thursday: C.J. Spiller’s road to the NFL

http://msn.foxsports.com/lacesout/throwback-thursday-c-j-spillers-road-to-the-nfl/

It’s not hard to figure out why C.J. Spiller often gets overlooked. The man plays in Buffalo, splits carries with another running back and the franchise hasn’t had a winning season in nearly a decade. To think that not having the spotlight irks Spiller would be a misconception.

From his previous pattern in choosing college and not choosing to limelight for his announcement of college he will attend, does that favor any extension the Bills offer or will he look for someplace which is a better fit? He had no choice on where he was drafted although he could have just told Buffalo he was not interested in drafting him so do not bother even if it cost him a few draft spots.

I love CJ Spiller, he can add to every aspect of our offense. Did you ever hear the cheer for him? The half the stadium screams "CJ" and the other half screams "Spiller". I would love to hear that in the stadium.

Edited by Ralph W.

I love CJ Spiller, he can add to every aspect of out offense. Did you ever hear the cheer for him? The half the stadium screams "CJ" and the other half screams "Spiller". I would love to hear that in the stadium.

i wish we could get this chant going. Unfortunately it would take an Act of God or the Bills using that expensive piece of audio video equipment at one of the ends of the stadium to get that going.