This weather is ridiculous in New England

Pete

We keep having 50 degree days-last year it was 3 degrees this time. We will have a stretch of nice days- then snow- then more nice days. We are supposed to get 2-4 inches snow tonight then it will be 65 on Thursday. My fuggin allergies are the worst they have been all year. Allergies suck!

We keep having 50 degree days-last year it was 3 degrees this time.  We will have a stretch of nice days- then snow- then more nice days.  We are supposed to get 2-4 inches snow tonight then it will be 65 on Thursday.  My fuggin allergies are the worst they have been all year.  Allergies suck!

202135[/snapback]

So does Brady!

Similar here in Rochester. 20's right now with on and off snow today, then supposed to be into the 50's with rain tomorrow and Thursday, then back down to 30's on Friday w/ rain and snow and highs in the teens Saturday and Sunday with more snow. Fantastic.

One word...Zyrtec

202320[/snapback]

Zyrtec works, but makes me sleepy. But you know, we have a bunch of guys here who have been through a lot together, starting out 0-4 and all but we still believed in what we are doing and were able to put together quite the win streak. I am sure the same will be the case when dealing with allergies.

Coach Mikey