Everyone on the Minnesota Vikings wagon

Like A Mofo

What is with this love fest for the Minnesota Vikings all of the sudden? This team has won 1, count them 1 meaningful game outdoors in what, 3-4 years and now SO many people think they will win in Philly...i dont see it at all. They beat a GB team whos defense is pure swiss cheese and Favre is very erratic at times now, they arent NEAR the team they once were at home.

Remember Vick destroyed GB in GB and then went to Philly and lost to a Eagles team with a gimpy McNabb??

Philly will not blow the Vikings out, but I dont see them losing this game.

I don't know if they're on the Vikings wagon as much as the NFC just sucks.

If not for a couple of blown calls and a Culpepper fumble at the goaline in the MNF game this year, Minn. could've easily beat Philly in the reg. season game - and that was with TO.

I don't think Moss is 100% either in which case the Eagles should win, but I wouldn't be shocked to see another upset.

I'd just like to see a team that's gone to the SB four times and lost - finally win one.  So I'm in for a major letdown?  No problem, I'm a Bills fan - I'm used to it.

;)

201517[/snapback]

Oh Im not saying I dont want the Vikings to ever win one...I just dont understand this lovefest for a 8-8 team....

How come noone wants Philly to win a SB? They have never won a SB either, say what you want about this fans, but they are passionate...they are the only team in the division our Bills HAVENT lost to in the SB...why not Philly??

I hope Philly takes it all, because I live in Giants and Jets world, have a few close friends who are good Eagles fans and even like and support the Bills. Id LOVE to hear Giants and Jets fans whining and upset about the Eagles winning the SB!! :w00t::w00t:

Oh Im not saying I dont want the Vikings to ever win one...I just dont understand this lovefest for a 8-8 team....

How come noone wants Philly to win a SB?  They have never won a SB either, say what you want about this fans, but they are passionate...they are the only team in the division our Bills HAVENT lost to in the SB...why not Philly??

I hope Philly takes it all, because I live in Giants and Jets world, have a few close friends who are good Eagles fans and even like and support the Bills.  Id LOVE to hear Giants and Jets fans whining and upset about the Eagles winning the SB!!  :w00t:  :w00t:

201524[/snapback]

Trust me - you'd feel differently if you lived a little bit further south in Jersey ;)

What is with this love fest for the Minnesota Vikings all of the sudden?  This team has won 1, count them 1 meaningful game outdoors in what, 3-4 years and now SO many people  think they will win in Philly...i dont see it at all.  They beat a GB team whos defense is pure swiss cheese and Favre is very erratic at times now, they arent NEAR the team they once were at home.

Remember Vick destroyed GB in GB and then went to Philly and lost to a Eagles team with a gimpy McNabb??

Philly will not blow the Vikings out, but I dont see them losing this game.

201494[/snapback]

I could go either way on this guy in the sense of who I want to win. On the one hand, I'd like to see Philly lose the conference championship again. On the other hand, I want an 8-8 team to make the Super Bowl on the NFC side.

Trust me - you'd feel differently if you lived a little bit further south in Jersey    ;)

201530[/snapback]

Im just out of the area where 610AM come in, maybe thats why!! Man I remember listening to that station going South there are some real winners on that station!! :w00t::w00t:

Im just out of the area where 610AM come in, maybe thats why!!  Man I remember listening to that station going South there are some real winners on that station!!  :w00t:  :w00t:

201544[/snapback]

Ugh, don't remind me. I wish there were a "filter" option for scanning stations on my radio. I prefer the static-filled NYC station. At least Mike & Dog are capable of discussing sporting events outside of a 20 mile radius.

Go Vikings, they have one of the best/most exciting QBs in the game, the best WR in the game. Also, a very good developing young WR(burleson), and a hoarde of exciting running backs.

ALso: former bills o' plenty(although im still a little pissed at winfield, but i dont think we're gonna miss him much at all next year). Ted Cottrell too. Not to mention the Mike Tice factor: I ahte the guy and think he's a buffoon, but damn, he makes for some good entertainment.