Check out my interview with Coach Sal about our small school UDFA'

Great interview, Damond.

You are an encyclopedia of knowledge.

You've got me really excited to see Vernon Kearney play. This is looking like a very good UDFA crop.

You're discussion of the depth of this cornerback class was a fascinating take on why Buddy didn't draft a cornerback this year.

Keep up the good work!

What are the standards, usually? If a team gets 3 starters out of a draft, then it's usually considered good? Well, Buffalo probably gets a starter in Rogers; Kaufman stands a chance of making the final roster, and one of the three CB's that we picked up in UDFA most likely makes the roster. That's maybe three starters, or guys who make the roster and contribute, out of UDFA alone! And, thats not counting a FB, which could very well happen, too.

Then we'll have Manuel, Woods, Alonso, and I think Duke Williams will see starts, as well. Plus, the kicker probably beats out Lindell. That's between 6 and 10 guys on the 53 man roster that came out of this draft. Hey, we knew we had holes going into this thing, but these guys aren't just bodies - they have talent. Buffalo's really finally looking and behaving like the team I've wanted them to be for a long time now.

Great interview, Damond.

You are an encyclopedia of knowledge.

You've got me really excited to see Vernon Kearney play. This is looking like a very good UDFA crop.

You're discussion of the depth of this cornerback class was a fascinating take on why Buddy didn't draft a cornerback this year.

Keep up the good work!

Yup, really is a pleasure having a fellow poster with the insight and knowledge of a Damond Talbot. :thumbsup:

Everyone here knows how much doggie wanted former Cuse signal caller, Ryan Nassib. Although I still believe we may have skipped over a real good QB, after getting a quick run down from Talbot on some of the main reasons why Buffalo liked EJ Manuel over all the other prospects, I for one feel much better about the QB selected 1st round in the 2013 NFL Draft/ going into the future for the Buffalo Bills.

Thanks man, perhaps you should give up your day job and go at it full time :flirt: