Lets talk kickers?.............yeah that is what i meant!

I know strange right? Who talks about kickers? It may actually end up being a position where we need someone tho. I am thinking Rian Lindell may be done here in Buffalo. I still can not figure out if he couldn't make those long feild goals last year or if Chan didn't trust him to try..........but either way without looking it up...i would have to guess we had to be somewhere close to last in the league in

touchbacks. Feild position is pretty important if you ask me.

Powell on the other hand........I think he will be here. The kid has one heck of a leg. He some work to do to get more consistant. For the most part last year he was pretty solid.

We can add these guys to the forgotten man list :) Hey, at the very least we are talking about something different! (Please don't turn it into a QB thread! please!)

Edited by buffalobillsgrl

The kickoffs are what worried me. I'm not sure Chan was wrong in his estimation of how much leg Lindell has left.

As much as it gets over looked........it is really important. We need the opposing team to have the worst feild position possible. Having a kicker than can kick it out every time would be a help.