Which QB-WR combination do you draft?

Astrobot

If I'm the GM of the Bills and assuming FA doesn't change things (I know but lets play anyway) I pick Patterson with my first pick. Why? Well he's the Brad Smith that we were all hoping for when we nabbed him from the Jets. Patterson is a threat to take it home everytime he touches the ball, period. He is multi-dimmensional in that he can return kicks, line up in the backfield, and play WR. His ONLY knock is that he drops some balls that you wouldn't expect an NFL elite player to drop. These are mainly focusing issues and can be fixed with the right coaching.

He's the most dynamic player in the draft, IMO, and not a single analyst would have a problem with the Bills taking a WR as their first pick.

In the second round is where we grab our QB of the future. IMO, there is not a single QB in this draft that would start in 2013. I know some of them will, but in all honesty I don't see a starting caliber rookie QB with any of these guys. That said, Fitz is the guy to lead us into the season next year. Assuming Smith is gone and Barkley, Wilson in the first rounds, that leaves Nassib (best strategic pick since he wouldn't be starting but already knows the offense leaving more time to spend on grooming, and in the event Fitz goes down, he can start with little effort), Bray, Manuel, Glennon etc.. I'm ok with either of these guys, but if it were up to me, I wait another round hoping one of them falls.

If that happens, I grab the BEST LB available in the second, and draft my QB of the future in the third round.

Tim-