People leaving superbowl?

BillsWatch

Saw a quote on CBS website:

Mayor Mitch Landrieu told WWL-AM on Monday that the outage won't hurt the city's chances, and he joked that the game got better after the blackout: "
People were leaving and the game was getting boring,
so we had to do a little something to spice it up
."

Can you imagine paying all of that money to go to game and just decide to leave like it was a blowout regular game? Obviously the 2nd half of the statement was not serious.

Two Things

1) I left the first Bills Cowboys game early, before the Beebe play. I was disgusted and single, and figured there would be a bunch of drunk happy Female Cowboy fans and I wanted good seats at the bar..even the Biils could not score maybe I could! So brother and I left.

2) 70% of the people in attendance paid nothing for the ticket, and 50% could not care less who won......blowout game, New Orleans, I get leaving LOL

Two Things

1) I left the first Bills Cowboys game early, before the Beebe play. I was disgusted and single, and figured there would be a bunch of drunk happy Female Cowboy fans and I wanted good seats at the bar..even the Biils could not score maybe I could! So brother and I left.

2) 70% of the people in attendance paid nothing for the ticket, and 50% could not care less who won......blowout game, New Orleans, I get leaving LOL

You too? Damn, that was a God awful performance and I left before that too. All I brought with me to California was Bills shirts. If it wasn't humiliating enough to have to wear that stuff after the game, it sure was the next day wearing that stuff on Venice Beach killing time before my red eye flight back home.

Mayor Mitch Landrieu told WWL-AM on Monday that the outage won't hurt the city's chances, and he joked that the game got better after the blackout: "
."

Can you imagine paying all of that money to go to game and just decide to leave like it was a blowout regular game? Obviously the 2nd half of the statement was not serious.

Really not hard to believe that people would leave. A large number are only there for the event and could give a crap about the game. I could see them leaving as soon as the halftime show was over..

."

Im betting if anyone left they were the people that didnt pay for their ticketsits still dumb to go there and leave early though