Google Issues

dpbillsfan

Has anyone been expereincing issues using Google lately? Several times in the last few days when doing a search I will click on a link provided and Google will bring up something else entirely or bring up a page that I can't use the 'back arrow' button to get back to Google. Thoughts?

Has anyone been expereincing issues using Google lately? Several times in the last few days when doing a search I will click on a link provided and Google will bring up something else entirely or bring up a page that I can't use the 'back arrow' button to get back to Google. Thoughts?

Ya got some malware, son.

You could have the "redirect virus". It's been around a long time. Nothing malicious but a pain. Switch search engines and search for "google redirect virus" there are free fixes by windows, and others, plenty of forums with people complaining about it.

You can at least find out if that's your issue.

Edited by Best Player Available

I had that, plus some other malware. I run Norton because its free, also have CCLeaner and neither one would pick it up in scans. I followed the directions at Microsoft and Google and was still having issues. Dont remember the name of it, but I then dowloaded and ran a reputable malware program that found it. Ended up paying for the full version.