Hard to believe Marcell Dareus is only 22

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really comparing Fitz to Dareus? Because that's absolutely insane.

1) Fitz played at the Ivy League. Good 1-AA league. Dareus played in the best conference in college football for the national champs.

2) Fitz was a 7th rounder, Dareus was the #3 pick in the draft and would have been a top10 pick if the Bilsl didn't take him.

3) Dareus just completed his 2nd year. Fitz was in like his 7th year when we got him.

Seriously, how many of you have lost your mother, grandmother, & brother at age 22? Some of you sound like the biggest pricks in the world. It's no wonder some players hate some fans.

No I'm comparing the reaction of some Bills fans on TBD and the tendency...again by some not all...to ignore what we all see on the field and only think best-case-scenario from certain players...I was not comparing them as players, humans, scholars, or any such thing...But the arguments are similar...Some feel regardless of on-the-field results that these two players will get better...And what happens, like in Fitz's case, when they don't? That's all I was saying... B-)