Would be a happy fan if this Drafttek mock was a reality, wow!

simpleman

Wow, it would-be totally awesome to land Geno!!!!!! But even if we do - if Nassib is still available in the 4th rnd then we should grab him too!

Yeah. I think we'll get 2 QBs in the top 4 rounds, if we like them.

I love the draft talk as much if not more than most.. But there is no reason getting all worked up over it until the FA period takes place... Needs change instantly and we will have a 10x clearer view of what will or "should" take place.

Agree. This is why I think mocks are a colossal waste of time, especially prior to FA and the combine.

I wouldn't like it one bit. Smith is no lock to succeed in the NFL. Meanwhile everyone ahead of us grabs LBers we need.

PTR

Is any draft pick a lock to succeed in the NFL? Be realistic. Smith is the best QB in this draft and the draftek post notes all there is to be excited about. This "he's no lock" business is just more excuse making if the Bills once again don't adequately address the game's most important position. LBs come from all rounds of the draft. Elite QB prospects do not.

We really whiffed on Leinert, Clausen and Gabbert, didn't we?

PTR

Nice straw man! Whiffed on Flacco and Aaron Rodgers too because there were other priorities... Now is the time to change course.

Is any draft pick a lock to succeed in the NFL? Be realistic. Smith is the best QB in this draft and the draftek post notes all there is to be excited about. This "he's no lock" business is just more excuse making if the Bills once again don't adequately address the game's most important position. LBs come from all rounds of the draft. Elite QB prospects do not.

Nice straw man! Whiffed on Flacco and Aaron Rodgers too because there were other priorities... Now is the time to change course.

say it again....