Besides an injury free game

stevestojan

I'm rooting for a lot of injuries and a huge, disappointing, mistake-filled embarrassing loss.

I never seem to get anything I want out of the Bills.

14823[/snapback]

Now there is an optimist....

Actually I want to see the defense stop the potent Lions run game. Read that as sarcasm. If the Lions running game looks good, then we are in for a long season of stopping Martin, Dillon and Morris (sammy that is). Just hope we can sustain some run support on D.

I want to see Bledsoe lead the first team to a TD. I know he may only get one or two chances at it, but the "this is only preseason" talk needs to settle a bit, as the real deal will be one week away at that point. I want to see him throw to someone besides Moulds (mainly Evans).  I am really starting to get worried that this offense is going to be as ineffective as last year. So, I really want them to show me someting this week.

Anyone else looking for anything in particular?

14542[/snapback]

This offense can not be as ineffective as last year's as long as Moulds, Henry, and Bledsoe all stay healthy. Moulds injury killed this team last year...more so than Price's departure.

As for what I'm looking for, I don't have to see a TD (it would be nice) but I'd like to see the starting Oline open up some running lanes and consistantly provide Bledsoe (or whoever is QB once Bledsoe is removed) with some time to throw on a consistant basis. I'd like to see them be effective in blitz pickup (if they actually see blitzes).

I'd also like to see WM improve a bit in terms of his tentativness. I'd like to see him explode into the hole...but I'll take just a slight improvement on how hesitant he was last week.

I'd like to see the D create another turnover, just to give them some more confidence that they can continue doing so once the regular season roles around. Right now they almost look like a ball hawking D and I'd like to see that continue.