Pretty Bored so why not discuss pactice squad players of interest...

Since no one seems to have brought up which practice squad players they might like the Bills to take a look at, I thought I would start this sure fire, high octane, high interest discussion. The reason it came to mind was because I noticed the Packers promoted QB B J Coleman from their practie squad (I wanted the Bills to grab him late in the draft but GB beat us to the punch) and the Niners just promoted Cam Johnson an OLB/DE from VA from their practice squad--another guy with talent. We could haved used help from either guy. In stark contrast, our reserve signings have been very dull. When I recently looked over the practice squads, I noticed some guys who are perhaps worth a look---TE Chase Coffman ATL (former Mackey Award winner) and DE Braylon Broghton NO (raw ability), to name a couple. I also saw a couple of potentially intriguing guys slip by us: I really liked WR Chris Owusu the former Stanford burner who TB picked up even with the potenial head injuries and the Jets signed CB Donnie Fletcher BC and SS Antonio Allen So. Car. After cheking the pactice squad lists to find out who was signed, I ran across an interesting article that highlighted WR Dale Moss from So. Dakota St. another guy who is raw but has the tools you like 6'3-213lbs--4.41.

Can some of you guys out there with a litle more knowledge and some opinions to share join in the fun??? FAs and resignings are easy pickings--this is were the real fun is at! Hope the Bills turn over every stone because Lord knows we need some help and the guys we signed to reserve deals didn't seem to be players who might have hgher ceilings (IMHO--but I'm just an arm chair fan, nothing more, nothing less!!). I know, I know. Most of these guys won't ever pan out but there have been some stars--Tony Romo, James Harrison , Arian Foster to name a few....

I never really thought about PS players except for during the the reg season...I know they get signed as future players at the end of the season, but not sure what the rules are during off-season for grabbing them...are they considered free agents and such fall under the rules of free agency??

I know, I'm not proud. That said, you'll see. There are also other people out there who like to watch practice squad rosters to see what happens to the longshot guys we followed during our draft prep who are now bargain basement UFAs. Many of them were late round picks, undrafted UFAs or are reclamation projects--like former Raven OLB Sergio Kindle a 2nd rd pick who never completely recovered from a fall down some steps--he "coulda been a contender".