If someone cloned...

If someone cloned Aaron Rodgers and Jim Harbaugh 32 times over and they were placed on every team as the starting QB and HC, who's the best in the NFL for this season? Do you think all the rankings would be completely different?

The Bills rate significantly higher with their current cast of impact and role players, right?

BTW, the reason for my choosing those candidates are on-field / game time execution and overall competency / consistency, along with the youth and fit for the game as it is right now. (Along with the fact that I hate the he-who-shall-not-be-named QB and his Sith Lord coach so much, as to not include them)

Maybe 5 more wins. Chan cost us NYJ (we were not ready to start the season and Indy and Rams games (really bad decisions). Fitz can be blamed for Tennessee and @NE losses with late game screw ups.

But also remember, all of our games are against teams with those two leading, so it affects our defense too. (and no, in my magical universe, one Harbaugh* cannot read the mind of the other)

Edited by You herd it hear last

But also remember, all of our games are against teams with those two leading, so it affects our defense too. (and no, in my magical universe, one Belichick cannot read the mind of the other)

Sorry, I mis-read. So then the answer would be every team with a stud defense and a mediocre offense would be significantly better, since Harbaugh and Rodgers impact the offense of their respective teams. The Bills would still have had Wannstedt as their DC, so the defenseive talent would still have been misused. You'd have to figure that Cinci and Seattle would be much improved, maybe Miami, the Jets, Cleveland a little less so.

The team that got the real Rodgers and Harbaugh would do the best, due to the genetic malformations that result from the cloning process. Not to mention the clones would be infants just a few months old.

Does Aaron Rodgers dream of electric sheep?