Fuggabout Bledsoe! Do you have faith in MM or not

Do you believe the Bills braintrust will make the right decision at QB and for the team?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe the Bills braintrust will make the right decision at QB and for the team?

• Yes
    • No
    • Equivocating Vacilating Answer Below

Posters are taking their shots professing that Bledsoe is satan or a saint, but i think while this debate is interesting football fodder, the real question is do you as a Bills fan have faith in MM and the braintrust to do the right thing.

I am of the mind, that the NFL has shown me that it is possible certainly make the playoffs and even win the SB wthout a QB who is capable of carrying the team (do you disagree this will be an easy one to talk about and we can if you want to). I have faith in MM and the braintrust to make the right call based on the TEAM they build to go with Bledsoe and his limitations if he thinks the TEAM is up to it and think they will go far.

I have also seen that MM/Clements have done outstanding work in re-developing QBs and matching of Os and O strategy to put varying types of QBs in a position to win. The addition of Wyche's knowledge and talents has me feeling very good about their ability to shepard the development of JP and use him at the point he gives us the best chance to win.

It is an interesting question whether Losman will develop quickly enough to replace Bledsoe as early as next season (I think he can if he used his enforced absence from the field to download knowledge from Wyche and to learn what it means to be a vet in the NFL by watching the O and Ds from the booth without the pressure and distraction of preparing himself tto lead men in the immediate game). However, I think the basic question is one of do you have faith in MM and the boys to do the right thing at QB and for this team or not.

Yes, I do, and that's why I expect to see JP starting next year. :blink:

Fans may still be bitching about Drew & Lindell (and with good reason IMO),

but I'm very happy that almost all the fan-base has fully embraced the rest of the individual Bills players, MM, & especially TD. That's the best result of the winning streak, it's great to see top management trusted & thought of in good regard.

Yes, I do, and that's why I expect to see JP starting next year. :blink:

Fans may still be bitching about Drew & Lindell (and with good reason IMO),

but I'm very happy that almost all the fan-base has fully embraced the rest of the individual Bills players, MM, & especially TD. That's the best result of the winning streak, it's great to see top management trusted & thought of in good regard.

194997[/snapback]

If you are "embracing the rest of the individual Bills players" then you are even more clueless than previously thought.

And if you think JP starts next year, you are delusional.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

If you are "embracing the rest of the individual Bills players" then you are even more clueless than previously thought.

And if you think JP starts next year, you are delusional.

See ya, wouldn't want to be ya!

195003[/snapback]

Drop to your knees & embrace this, loser-man. :blink:

Guest BackInDaDay

I believe TD hired Mularkey because he was familiar and comfortable with the ex-Steeler coordinator. Nothing wrong with that. Though at some point in the formal interview process, TD had to explain the organization's commitment to their veteran QB. As part of that commitment, TD was going to hire a well-respected O-line coach, and if possible, persuade an excellent QB coach to come out of retirement.

Mularkey's mandate, would be to develope an offensive system that could be productive under the direction of Bledsoe.

There was talent on the O-line.

There was talent at the RB positions.

There was talent at the WR postions.

TD would add to that talent with the draft and free-agent signings.

With all of these resources, TD must have asked Mularkey, "can Bledsoe be successful?"

I think MM and his staff did a fine job in hatching sound, aggressive D and ST gameplans.

He did the best he could to live up to his mandate, but he was premature in answering "yes" to TD's question.

I think it was MM who drove the acquisition of Wyche from retirement rather than TD. The connection is that Wyche gave MM his first job from the insurance company or whatever post-career job he had and MM returned the favor by giving Wyche a shot, but he had to prove to TD and the Bills he could talk loudly enough to teach and the pressure would not kill him.

If the Wyche hiring had any QB effect it was not in reclaiming Bledsoe (I think he was advocating Clements over Killdrive way back when with this in mind, but apparently GW was inappropriately allowed to win this fight) but actually was a key in the decision to trade value to move up and get Losman.

Ja, FFS does it again!!!

How can we all say the team is going to lose because of Bledsoe,

then say MM is a great coach, when MM makes the decision on Bledsoe.

Do the math - its not logical.

I'd like to see what JP can do but If Bledsoe starts next year then I'll cheer for him just as loud.