Congrats to EJ Manuel, 4-0 in Bowls

Ramius

This is a shoutout to EJ Manuel, who became only the second collegiate QB ever to win 4 bowl games as a college QB (Pat White was the other). He went 4-0 in Bowls, with wins in the 2009 Gator Bowl, the 2010 Chick-Fil-A Bowl, the 2011 Champs Sports Bowl, and the 2012 Orange Bowl. Quite the accomplishment.

Brought him up weeks ago as a possible draft pick but no one likes him (well almost no one)- seems to have the physical attributes, his stats look good to me, and what I've seen on youtube has looked pretty good- If it was just people on this board who disliked him I'd dismiss it but I read the same thing in draft reviews- one of the reviews says he makes bad decisions and is inaccurate but he had a 68% completion rate, and threw 23 TDs and 10 Ints so really I don't know whats up or what I'm missing.

Brought him up weeks ago as a possible draft pick but no one likes him (well almost no one)- seems to have the physical attributes, his stats look good to me, and what I've seen on youtube has looked pretty good- If it was just people on this board who disliked him I'd dismiss it but I read the same thing in draft reviews- one of the reviews says he makes bad decisions and is inaccurate but he had a 68% completion rate, and threw 23 TDs and 10 Ints so really I don't know whats up or what I'm missing.

Since i've seen every game he's played, i'll have a write up on him soon. Long story short, he's got all the physical tools, but his game needs some refining. He's got a ton of that dreaded p-word, potential. I like him as a mid round pick. For buffalo, i'd like to see us take 2 Qbs with him being the second one taken.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.