In the cellar as usual

gjv001

I find it hard to believe that any organization can continue to fail for as long as the Bills have, and that failure mentality is not transcended into the mind set of all the people associated with that organization. Looking at the make up of this Franchise from management to the roster, does anyone foresee this team finishing higher than the cellar of the AFC East in the near future?

As I texted a friend during the game yesterday, that could have been any time during the past twelve years. The team is in the same place it has been since the Music City Miracle. It looks like the same, god-awful team making the same god-awful mistakes. I swear, we could go back over the posts, erase players/coaches names, and re-post the same posts and no would know what year the post was from.

I find it hard to believe that any organization can continue to fail for as long as the Bills have, and that failure mentality is not transcended into the mind set of all the people associated with that organization. Looking at the make up of this Franchise from management to the roster, does anyone foresee this team finishing higher than the cellar of the AFC East in the near future?

There is one common denominator through it all. Mr Wilson--Sometime in his late 70s he ceased to be a capable owner in this league.