Predictions for next year

LasBillz

We may end up with the same record as now.

Mia- 2 wins. Jets- split. Pats- as long as Drew starts, 0-2.

Atl-L. Car.- L if away. NO-W. TB- W.

Den-L. KC-W if in Buffalo. Oak-W. SD.-L

Cin-W. Hou- W.

=We probably miss the playoffs again.

If this is what keeping a limited Drew as the starter means, then lets risk it and open the competition to give Losman a shot in camp. Roethlesberger was an exception, but look what fresh blood (and in Losman's case, mobility) can do.

The reason SD and the Jets are ahead of us isn't their defenses, running backs, receivers, or special teams. Let's see...who does that leave?

We may end up with the same record as now.

Mia- 2 wins.  Jets- split.  Pats- as long as Drew starts, 0-2.

Atl-L.  Car.- L if away.  NO-W.  TB- W.

Den-L.  KC-W if in Buffalo.  Oak-W.  SD.-L

Cin-W.  Hou- W.

=We probably miss the playoffs again.

If this is what keeping a limited Drew as the starter means, then lets risk it and open the competition to give Losman a shot in camp.  Roethlesberger was an exception, but look what fresh blood (and in Losman's case, mobility) can do.

The reason SD and the Jets are ahead of us isn't their defenses, running backs, receivers, or special teams.  Let's see...who does that leave?

192547[/snapback]

Man, I love predictions a year in advance. VERY valid.

How about for once you put out an original thought, maybe stick your neck out a bit, instead of just sniping at everyone else?

192555[/snapback]

Because predictions at this time of the year are the equivalent of palm reading. No one has ANY idea how the next 8 months are going to shake out in any major category. Injuries, the draft, free agency, etc.

It doesn't surprise me that you consider a prediction for next year post "original thought." Yeah, that's never been done before. Oh, I see you have us with the same exact division record we had this year. VERY original.

How about for once you put out an original thought, maybe stick your neck out a bit, instead of just sniping at everyone else?

192555[/snapback]

LasBillz...

OK so maybe Darin isn't exactly Mr. Sugarcoat. But geez...do you not see his point?

People are going to call a game against the Chargers next year a loss? Why? If this was January of 2004 and the Chargers were on our 2004 schedule, you'd have us down for a win, right? Whose to say that they are not a complete fluke and will return to being a 4-12 team in 2005? That's just as likely as them following up this season with another just like it in 2005. That's the nature of the NFL these days, when just about every team is one injury or a couple of plays, from going from good to average, average to bad, or bad to awful.

Well, ya gotta admit, it would help to see the draft, free agency and the injury situation of the Bills and other teams, right?

192565[/snapback]

Sorry about the inadvertent clone thread- not my intention. If I'm not mistaken, sports are entertainment, not life and death, and therefore speculation is invited.

The funny thing is, I called the 6- game win streak to setup the finale with Pittsburgh. Luck, I know, but it was enjoyable.

So I guess that's pretty much an admission it was a couple of weeks before and not 8 months out?  Okay, thanks.

192611[/snapback]

Yes, I do admit that- still, it truly doesn't matter what you think about it.

You, on the other hand, just admitted to being a jackass.

Thanks.