I have one thing to say to DREW BLEDSOE

THANK YOU! It was one hell of a ride for the final month of the season. Thanks for bringing "Bills Fever" back to the fans who have missed it so much for the past 5 years. The train is on the right track finally and I know you guys won't settle for anything except number 1 next season. I AM A BUFFALO BILLS FAN AND DAMN PROUD OF EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!

THANK YOU! It was one hell of a ride for the final month of the season. Thanks for bringing "Bills Fever" back to the fans who have missed it so much for the past 5 years. The train is on the right track finally and I know you guys won't settle for anything except number 1 next season. I AM A BUFFALO BILLS FAN AND DAMN PROUD OF EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU!

192461[/snapback]

STD is talking proud, even about Drew!

192461[/snapback]

I agree, but need 1 more day of bitterness

I am not in the forgiving mood. I look at the last game as a broken promise to fans, given the previous 6 weeks. It was a team effort in non-performance and it will leave a bad taste in my mouth until training camp at the very least.

Congratulations for not showing up for the most important game of the season. I think not.