Who To Watch - Dec 1 College Games

Astrobot

Link to the top 10 games:

http://www.deankindig.com/Who%20To%20Watch.htm

Happy Football-watching! As Bills Analyst for DraftTek, I'll pay close attention to a couple games here.

Tonight, UCLA-Stanford's at 8pm on Fox, and I'll watch Shayne Scov and Chase Thomas for Stanford, as well as underrated athlete, cassius Marsh. He's played a number of positions in his career, but #99 will be a DT tonight.

The Bills will be looking at QB and WR early in the 2013 draft, so Oklahoma QB Landry Jones and his go-to guy, Junior Kenny Stills, will be fun to watch at Noon on ESPN as Oklahoma-TCU go at it. WR Josh Boyce, should he declare, would be an interesting mid-draft pick for the Bills. RD3 is about when the Bills will take another CB, and another Junior, Justin Gilbert should be worth a look.

The Big Game is at 4 on CBS, Alabama vs. Georgia, with a whopping 24 possible NFL players. I like McCarron and Murray, but I also want to see the effect Dee Milliner and CJ Mosley have on the game. The winner could possibly be the Bills' RD1 pick in April.

Astro

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.