Buffalo Bills: Why Moving on from Ryan Fitzpatrick Is a Must

Martimus

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.nfl.com/videos/tag/Tarvaris JacksonGo here scroll down its the 4th video I believe, the title is Lockette Up. View that, and tell me tavaris isn't an INSTANT upgrade over Fitz. He was playing about 70% with the arm, got leveled after releasing the ball, the whole time knowing he was gonna get laid out and still what a throw. If I was Jackson and saw fritz throw the "deep" ball like he does I would be speechless.. Not sure what else to say.

Side note: video will not work on at least iPhones, not sure an any other phone.

Edited by Cheetahz

seriously freakpop.....you have to look at the title to these fitz threads and look the other way....."because everyone will go to crazy lengths to bash fitz."

it's not bashing, we are all bills fans who want to improve the team, fitzbegone is one of those major steps. you agree to disagree, fair enough

take it easy with the skippy's and the low iq's digs buddy, its not that serious.

What it really boils down to, is you and others taking digs at who ever doesn't share your same opinion about Fitz. What do you think is going to happen when that happens? The digs will start coming back at you. Not too difficult to figure out. Now make sure you go back through all my posts and try and find and say see see you did it first.