the fiscal cliff or one bills drive

just having some fun or election hangover or monday blues:

Gailey plays Obama, calls the same plays over and over.....glad birth control is saved but our team still blows,

Nix plays the house republicans, suggests we just needs a few more cuts and tweeks and we're good as new, new maybe in LA or Toronto,

Fitz plays susan rice blaming the videos when he just won't tell the truth..the coaching sucks,

Wanny plays harry AND nancy...don't blame them, they have a super bowl ring,

Ralph is the 1%, the product sucks but it doesn't mean he won't get the largest payday for a sports franchise, every...supply and demand baby!

Bills fans....the 47%! Arithmetic doesn't add up.

but gailey doesn't get reelected...at least i hope not. and wilson, well ya can't take it with ya.

Gailey: If I can't turn this thing around after 3 years, I'll be a one term coach

WGRZ as MSNBC: Gailey inherited a terrible situation from the previous administration. Two failed QBs and the bill from Aaron Maybin's contract. It's only fair that Nix has as much time to rise to the same level of mediocrity as the previous administration

Occupy One Bills Drive: It's not fair that the Steelers have 6 Lombardi Trophies, The Niners and Cowboys have 5, the Giants and Packers have four. It's only fair that we should take those excess Lombardi Trophies and redistribute them to deserving cities like Buffalo, Detroit, and Cleveland. Now if you don't mind, I just dropped a massive deuce and clogged the urinal. You really should go clean it up

Edited by /dev/null