Retiring from the Marines and was going to get season tix...

USMCBillsFan

I think I'll eat my $150 deposit for the two tickets and watch in a bar. They suck and they will suck for the forseeable future. We need a QB, HC, OC, DC and too many other things to list. It was going to be my retirement gift to myself but I'm not wasting $1200 plus gas and expenses to drive from Olean to Buffalo each week for this sorry ass product.

I think I'll eat my $150 deposit for the two tickets and watch in a bar. They suck and they will suck for the forseeable future. We need a QB, HC, OC, DC and too many other things to list. It was going to be my retirement gift to myself but I'm not wasting $1200 plus gas and expenses to drive from Olean to Buffalo each week for this sorry ass product.

Appreciate your service and congrats on the retirement. I drive through Olean every home game around 7am on my way to the game. It is tough as tailgating and the game experience is awesome, just the team is pathetic.

Save your money. Or drive three and a half hours south a few times and watch a real team.

I'm not getting my seasons anymore and I'm much closer to The Taxpayer Funded Stadium than you!!!!!