ANOTHER FAILURE SEASON

covac23

Very winnable game but 1. Fitzy missed multiple opportunities for scores. (Pass to Spiller in the 1st on the offsides call and pass to d. jones, Int in the 4th thank god Stevie saved it, decision making in general). I love his attitude and he’s a hell of a teammate, blocking on almost every run, but he just doesn’t have the talent to be a winning quarterback. 2. Wannstedt’s ineffectiveness to adjust to offenses. (Cover 2 literally every play and lack of blitzing which last time I knew, was utilized in the NFL) 3. Chan’s play calling (how many ever straight quarters (7+) without an offensive TD and our redzone offense, his 3 yr. record and his lack of admitted knowledge of what’s wrong with the defense. Also, the one dimensional play calling when ahead or behind, way too pass happy. No Balls on 4th downs. Why would you put the game on our defense with 3 mins left? Why Chan? Also, Spiller is setting records for avg. yp carry and yet, we don’t really run the ball.). 4. RALPH WILSON (Ineffectiveness as an NFL owner in the 21st century).

Plus, do you remember a game when we actually dominated a game with Chan as the HC? I mean both sides of the ball?

Being a Bills fan has been the most frustrating and embarrassing element in my life in the 21st century(which shows how blessed I am), but this team is making records for all the wrong reasons and until something is done, like cleaning house completely, for the umpteenth time , we will never be respectable or competitive.

I know I’m missing a lot, like Buddy Nix, but I’ve been drinking watching this damn Colts game. This is the best I can do for now.

Very winnable game but 1. Fitzy missed multiple opportunities for scores. (Pass to Spiller in the 1st on the offsides call and pass to d. jones, Int in the 4th thank god Stevie saved it, decision making in general). I love his attitude and he’s a hell of a teammate, blocking on almost every run, but he just doesn’t have the talent to be a winning quarterback. 2. Wannstedt’s ineffectiveness to adjust to offenses. (Cover 2 literally every play and lack of blitzing which last time I knew, was utilized in the NFL) 3. Chan’s play calling (how many ever straight quarters (7+) without an offensive TD and our redzone offense, his 3 yr. record and his lack of admitted knowledge of what’s wrong with the defense. Also, the one dimensional play calling when ahead or behind, way too pass happy. No Balls on 4th downs. Why would you put the game on our defense with 3 mins left? Why Chan? Also, Spiller is setting records for avg. yp carry and yet, we don’t really run the ball.). 4. RALPH WILSON (Ineffectiveness as an NFL owner in the 21st century).

Plus, do you remember a game when we actually dominated a game with Chan as the HC? I mean both sides of the ball?

Being a Bills fan has been the most frustrating and embarrassing element in my life in the 21st century(which shows how blessed I am), but this team is making records for all the wrong reasons and until something is done, like cleaning house completely, for the umpteenth time , we will never be respectable or competitive.

I know I’m missing a lot, like Buddy Nix, but I’ve been drinking watching this damn Colts game. This is the best I can do for now.

We don't have big play players. We can make a great looking stat sheet, but on pivotal plays, we usually use. In terms of points allowed, the D did OK today, but when we needed a big 3rd down stop at the end of the game, they didn't come thru including a critical PI penalty.On the Colts lone offensive TD, on 3rd and 17 we left a receiver open 25 yards downfield. This game was won by the team that could make the most clutch plays, and that goes to the Colts.

Agree that it's time to clean house. This team is just unwatchable. No better than the Jauron era. The only difference is the way they lose. Losing is losing, no matter if your play calling is too conservative like Jauron or simply moronic like Gailey. It all amounts to the same thing, loss after loss after loss.

Yes this team is as bad as Jaron era teams.....and may not get the 7 wins that Jaron produced. The O is terrible, other than Spiller, no game breakers. So, other than the New England game, one offensive touchdown in three games. Pathetic. Heads need to roll. The D actually did fairly well today, allowng 14 points. Some of the guys playing don't have it though. Ron Brooks is slow, should not be planning for him to be a corner of the future. Hairsten was undressed by Mathis, he can't play. LB's didn't make plays. Gilmore and McKelvin did OK, even Justin Rogers made a big play. George Wilson a non show. Mario gets three sacks, and looked like the 100M man first time this year. Gailey may get another year, and he will give Wannestat another year, and then they will both be gone. Gailey has picked poorly for his D coordinators, of course, there is a slight problem in that no legitimate coach wants to come to Buffalo, so Gailey's selection choices may be really limited.

We need to clean house, but I mean 100% of our scouts too.

NFL scouts scout college players, NFL players, and players on our own team.

These are the guys that have a lot to say into who is on our roster and they clearly suuuuuccckkkk

This i cant figure. Identify the top five teams in drafting success over the last ten years. Throw buckets of money at their scouts. Get better players in the draft. Seems almost too easy.