Cool Story If True, either way, Bills Fans are the best.....

Bill from NYC

Today's Moment of Faith: Message in a bottle found by Plattsburgh woman: Go Yankees

I hope that we can gather up some karma and beat the Colts. I don't want to hex us, but I think we can win. These kids deserve it, and so do we.

PS: I didn't write this. My daughter found it for me. I struggle enough with my , "thoughts." LOL

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's Moment of Faith: Message in a bottle found by Plattsburgh woman: Go Yankees

I hope that we can gather up some karma and beat the Colts. I don't want to hex us, but I think we can win. These kids deserve it, and so do we.

PS: I didn't write this. My daughter found it for me. I struggle enough with my , "thoughts." LOL

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After your read the article they hope the bills stay a team and win the superbowl. Then no mention of the bills in the article at all. Rest of article is about the Yankees.. from the statement go Yankees... the writer probably has no idea who the bills are.

I do agree about beating Indy. We can do it. I think the colts will be stuck on the pats dropping 59.

Edited by benbillsfan

After your read the article they hope the bills stay a team and win the superbowl. Then no mention of the bills in the article at all. Rest of article is about the Yankees.. from the statement go Yankees... the writer probably has no idea who the bills are.

I do agree about beating Indy. We can do it. I think the colts will be stuck on the pats dropping 59.

it feels for the colts like the week after we lost to new england in week 4:

*that moment in the season when you think you've arrived, and then are sent a message a from a far superior team that you, in no way, shape, or form, have arrived.*

the next week, we got our poop pipe properly pummeled out in san fran.

i see a similar scenario taking place in their dome.