The BILLS PLAYED WITH SOME PASSION

IdK if anyone else noticed this but we played with some heart and passion that I haven't seen all yr and I believe with this soft schedule coming up the Bills are going to be happy to see some of these lower rated teams. Dare I say WINNING STREAK COMING, YES I DID. I believe all 7gms remaining are winnable. IF This Team can play with the same type of PassIon and Heart as they did against the PATS.

All of us know that sometime in that 1st gm against the Pats the Bills lost somehing even more than just the game and that we haven't been able to bounce back from in these recent weeks. But Yesterday when down by 14 early in that gm. I saw something change I seen a team that was fed up with everything the refs, Pats the losing and I feel like if they can take that edge they had with them into every game that this team even with the holes at Lb and Fitz limitations can start winning.

Btw Cj Spiller show is coming very soon, it looks like Fred will be out this week so Cj will have his chance to take the starting role away and I think its gonna happen we got us a Marshall Faulk clone. Chan has to realize this if he wants to keep his job. I'm not saying that we have to completly faze out Freddy I just think Spiller needs to be on the field the majority of the game. Even when Fred is in the game Spiller needs to be at wr. Line him up in the backfield motion him to wr. This creates mismatches LBers and Safetys can not cover this kid. We need to have our best player on the field at all times. Once Gaileys figures this out we will start winning

IdK if anyone else noticed this but we played with some heart and passion that I haven't seen all yr and I believe with this soft schedule coming up the Bills are going to be happy to see some of these lower rated teams. Dare I say WINNING STREAK COMING, YES I DID. I believe all 7gms remaining are winnable. IF This Team can play with the same type of PassIon and Heart as they did against the PATS.

All of us know that sometime in that 1st gm against the Pats the Bills lost somehing even more than just the game and that we haven't been able to bounce back from in these recent weeks. But Yesterday when down by 14 early in that gm. I saw something change I seen a team that was fed up with everything the refs, Pats the losing and I feel like if they can take that edge they had with them into every game that this team even with the holes at Lb and Fitz limitations can start winning.

Btw Cj Spiller show is coming very soon, it looks like Fred will be out this week so Cj will have his chance to take the starting role away and I think its gonna happen we got us a Marshall Faulk clone. Chan has to realize this if he wants to keep his job. I'm not saying that we have to completly faze out Freddy I just think Spiller needs to be on the field the majority of the game. Even when Fred is in the game Spiller needs to be at wr. Line him up in the backfield motion him to wr. This creates mismatches LBers and Safetys can not cover this kid. We need to have our best player on the field at all times. Once Gaileys figures this out we will start winning

Yay!! The passion award...dubious honor at best.

Somewhat agree...I honestly thought they would get murdered-like 63 to 13 type beatdown..The offense played well for a lot of the game, but Freddy fumbled twice and Fitz thre w a pick and a fumble and that killed us, not to mention the penalties.

It was inspired football, but the arent good enough to overcome mistakes like that against New England....

The defense-especially Mario Williams sucked. This guy was specifically brought in, and paid $100 million for one reason: PRESSURE and SACK TOM BRADY!

He did absolutely NOTHING Yesterday..they should bench his ass. He wouldnt be missed. Mark Anderson is injured, but something tells me even if he was playing he would be useless too...The Bills swung -which I appreciate, but they missed BIG Time on these two d-bagz!