IF Nix, Chan and co. DO stay, BIG IF...

RCOHEN13

It has been stated by EVERY fan, even Buddy came out and said "before i'm done here, i want a Franchise QB in place."

Trust me, i am by NO MEANS a fan of our front office.. Just listen to Chan or Buddy in press conferences compared to REAL GM and coaches..

Anyways.. The only way this offense has chance to succeed to obviously a change at QB... I am new to boards but not new to being a hardcore Bills fan. I;m even buds with SJ13 now. i provide all his eyewear! We NEED A REAL SPREAD offense type QB.. I love Barkley even though hes more a "regular" QB but we wont have a chance at him unless we lose out and as many of u guys who are sooooooo negative... Why r are a fan if u cant stop bitching? U pick a team... live with it! Whether they win it all or suck, if you are a TRUE fan, u dont EVER quit on your team!

Now that's said. There are so many QB's that come from a spread and put up Madden type numbers.. That sort of QB that can make plays with his feet too if the play breaks down is what he we need. I thought the signing of VY was great at first... But he didnt show very much and if he couldnt beat out TYLER THIGPEN for backup QB... thats awfully sad.. I think if we approach draft PROPERLY and get a MOBILE QB that has cojanes to throw a ball downfield to keep D's honest.. is what would change this team.. The D def. needs some upgrades on the backend but with what we spent on DLINE... i highly doubt any major funds are spent there considered what he got tied up there plus the talent (even tho it has not translated well on field..)

I just do not comprehend how they can continue to think fitz is anything more than a solid QB2 that can spot start here and there if starter is dinged up.. QB can be unorthodox... couldnt care less... but a guy like Klein who probably wont stand out at combine is a WINNER and has mastered the spread.. He reads D's better than almost any QB in nation and considering how much dinking and dunking we do... Accuracy wont be an issue like when Fitz throws a 3 yard screen and STILL cant put ball in right place and rarely ever hits someone in stride.. Our WR's are NOT that bad.. CJ is real deal and Freddy should be #2 but week by week, they will give CJ more and more chances.. He's BY FAR our best and most dangerous player that any time hes on field, the D must account for him..

There are plenty of other QB's but a guy like Klein who reminds me of a "New school" Flutie just knows how to win and is a better pure passer than Tebow EVER was in college.

I for one am tired of the spread. Unless the Bills had a guy like Ryan Mallett. If they are staying spread then they need to do right by Fred and try to trade him, for something, anything. Don't shelf the guy. He is still too good for that.

I would rather see more power "I" offense for the Bills. Get back to mean, pound it down their throat football. They have a great blocking fullback right now. Utilize him! Don't make Fitz win games, let the RB's do it.

I for one am tired of the spread. Unless the Bills had a guy like Ryan Mallett. If they are staying spread then they need to do right by Fred and try to trade him, for something, anything. Don't shelf the guy. He is still too good for that.

I would rather see more power "I" offense for the Bills. Get back to mean, pound it down their throat football. They have a great blocking fullback right now. Utilize him! Don't make Fitz win games, let the RB's do it.

I think 99% of us agree with you on that...when you have limitations at QB, "run the damn ball"!!!!!

Buddy & Chan will most certainly be back. What GM or coach worth half a crap would want the Bills gig? It's an unwinnable situation and at the end of your gig you'll never get another shot at GM or HC.

Edited by Dr. Trooth

A spread O suits our O, just not our QB.... the offense is SO easily fixed with a REAL NFL QB... I am NOT a fan of Chan as head coach... Ina perfect world, we hire a real head coach and demote Gailey to where he BELONGS... an OFFENSIVE CO-ORDINATOR... this WILL NOT occur and i'm a realist and gotta work with what we got... Our WR's are an average unit but could be MUCH better with a QB that can actually complete a 4 YARD PASS AND HIR GUYS IN STRIDE let alone a ball over 15 yards.. Fitz's inaccuracy has SAVED us a lot of int's cuz he;s missed SO bad, the D didnt even have a shot of some of his ground balls or his token 2-3 pass batted down at LOS...

There are a TON of QB;s coming out this year.... No one is gonna be rated as highly as Luck and RG3 were last yr. WE MUST TARGET A 1st ROUND QB.. i dont care if we reach, but MUST be done... The reason so many "younger" QB's have come in and fit in rookie yr is cuz the offenses in NFL use multiple WR or spread type attacks that a lot of these kids are familiar with in college. I for one do NOT think Geno Smith is in same class as Barkley.. Barkley is as close to last yr's top 2 as there is.. A lot of ppl are down on him, i like him MORE than last yr cuz he knew he needed another yr of work and even though he has not had the year he had last year but he's got all the intangibles and is not scared to throw DOWNFIELD... I would love to land Klein... He would be the PERFECT QB for this squad... makes VERY good decisions and plays with a chip on his shoulder and has leader written ALL over him.. I could not care less about what he "can't" do.. I care what he CAN DO. WIN...... He will not be a top 10 pick and kids like Bray and Wilson will get huge post season boost like guys like Ponder and Tannehill did with strong showings at combine and workouts.. BUT.... they are not facing a live D... Rob Johnson was probably one of the BEST practice QB's we have ever had.. prototypical size, GREAT arm strength, good mobility etc.... Difference is, on sundays there are some HUNGRY DL's trying to take your head off and guys like Johnson, JP, Trent, may have been GREAT in practice and workouts cuz they DID have good arms and accuracy, but with a D in their face... well, we all know the results....

I am NOT a Tannehill fan... He's got talent but he's dumb as bricks... Did u watch "hard knocks"? how can ANY player in the NFL NOT know which teams play in which division??? rookie or no rookie... i knew that stuff at 6 or 7 years old... Look at A&M WITHOUT him... Johnny Football is a redshirt Freshman and just beat ALABAMA... a team ppl no longer than a week ago, were saying could BEAT an NFL team!

I doubt he have a shot at Barkley and no know will really know where Klein projects... He is a "Tebow" type that CAN play in NFL.. i would LOVE to see this kid in a Bills uni next yr!