Week 10: best FLEX option

Buftex

Okay..having a tough time picking out my FLEX player this week...rank my options...listed in my own order...also, if you had to get rid of one of my WR FLEX options, for the rest of the season, which would it be?

1- Bryan Hartline (WR- Miami) vs Tennessee

2- T.Y. Hilton (WR- Indianapolis) vs Jacksonville (Thursday night)

3- Jonathan Stewart (RB- Carliona) vs Denver

4- Michael Crabtree (WR- San Francisco) vs St Louis

5- Nate Washington (WR- Tennessee) @Miami (Locker starting)

6- Titus Young (WR- Detroit) @Minnesota (maybe a game-time decision)

7- Darryl Richardson (RB- St Louis) @San Francisco

Thanks for playing!

Edited by Buftex

Hartline

Yes, I think I am sticking with Hartline...thanks. Of the receiver options I listed, who do you think is the most expendable? If you don't mind me asking!

You probably shouldn't flex anyone this week.

Damn you and your Cecil Shorts! I felt like Karl Rove on Nov. 5th, when I saw you were starting two Jags... :censored:

Yes, I think I am sticking with Hartline...thanks. Of the receiver options I listed, who do you think is the most expendable? If you don't mind me asking!

Damn you and your Cecil Shorts! I felt like Karl Rove on Nov. 5th, when I saw you were starting two Jags... :censored:

:lol: I really needed it. Rashad Jennings has been such a disappointment filling in for MJD though, and since McFadden is hurt my other choice is between backup Joique Bell or Steven Jackson vs SF. :puke:

Should be a close game...I am under no illusions that I have a great team...just a lucky team...I have almost 100 fewer points scored against me than anyone else in the league...last 4 weeks will be tough...playing against the "elite" teams in our leauge. Tell Charly I am rooting for her today..big time! Also, I am pulling for you... to lose! :devil:

Charly laughed. I'm pretty sure she is rooting against me too.

Looks like my luck ran out today...unless something amazing happens tomorrow night, I will finish with the second most points this week, behind only you! :censored:

Damn Wes Welker...he did little against the Bills today, thus screwing my FF team, while having to endure another, numbing, Bills loss...cursed I tell you!

Oh well, at this point, I just don't want to have to play Taste the Dwayne Bowe in the first round of the playoffs! He is in first place now, by a half game!

Edited by Buftex

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.