Bills play 3rd round draft pick more than Spiller

i think its a ridiculous comparison to make and finish with "is tj better"

CJ needs to be on the field more, and i keep hearing we have to find ways to get him touches.... hes a RB... it should be the easiest position to get touches at.

What do you expect from an "article" by Damond Talbot?

Its bc our coaching is horrible. CJ should be the number 1. I do agree that FJax is a great back however we cannot get into any rhythm splitting the carrys every other couple of drives. I think which ever back is getting it done stays in the game. CJ is bounce out side running back and FJax knows how to pick up the up the gut hard yards better (not saying he is not good at the screen) but just better at getting the hard yards.

And what blows my mind even more is the 5 WR sets when are playmakers are the RBs. Stevie is good but he will never be "great" until there is a legit number 2.

12 carries is not enough that is ridiculous

One reason for this could be that Gailey likes to run Spiller out of the 5 wide set because defenses swap out a LB for a DB in that case and Spiller has a lot more room (one of the reasons for his high YPC). Wade left the LB in and put man coverage on everyone and forcing the Bills to beat them in the air.. Basically Wade called Gaileys bluff. Gailey figured he could not run Spiller effectively with the LB still in, so he went pass happy.

Game, set, match, Wade.

The big picture question is, do other defenses start doing this the rest of the season as well.

Waterbugs are fragile. Chan knows this.

yet he was adamant to get one. i suppose he is upset that cj is that good a runner. thought of him more as a 3rd down outlet so he can still pass 85% and claim he has to because of the lack of quality RB play -.-

Its bc our coaching is horrible. CJ should be the number 1. I do agree that FJax is a great back however we cannot get into any rhythm splitting the carrys every other couple of drives. I think which ever back is getting it done stays in the game. CJ is bounce out side running back and FJax knows how to pick up the up the gut hard yards better (not saying he is not good at the screen) but just better at getting the hard yards.

And what blows my mind even more is the 5 WR sets when are playmakers are the RBs. Stevie is good but he will never be "great" until there is a legit number 2.

Dude CJ is not just a bounce it outside type of back....I found a breakdown that shows he averages over 7 Frigging yards a carry between the tackles. That's not a RB who can just "bounce it outside"

I can't find the breakdown to post here since I'm on my phone right now

Stevie would be great if we had a real QB. He literally is ALWAYS open

Edited by drinkTHEkoolaid