The Bills make me wanna PUKE

billsfan_34

Just when we all thought it couldnt get worse it sure does. I'm gonna call it like I see it. We have a crusty old owner that really has no business owning an NFL team, Buddy is a walking cluster f@#k, Chan should be mentioned with the likes of Hank Bullough and Kay Stevensen, and Wanny has got to be the worst D coordinator I have ever seen. I could go into the specifics but we all know them and I won't insult anyones intelligence. I love the Bills but they obviously don't love us that's for sure. Think its time to spend my Sundays doing something more constructive like eating crayons.

Just when we all thought it couldnt get worse it sure does. I'm gonna call it like I see it. We have a crusty old owner that really has no business owning an NFL team, Buddy is a walking cluster f@#k, Chan should be mentioned with the likes of Hank Bullough and Kay Stevensen, and Wanny has got to be the worst D coordinator I have ever seen. I could go into the specifics but we all know them and I won't insult anyones intelligence. I love the Bills but they obviously don't love us that's for sure. Think its time to spend my Sundays doing something more constructive like eating crayons.

I am definitely starting to care less... Thank GOD

you could come do my laundry on sunday's....free me up to fully concentrate on the the Bills/rest of the NFL

There is zero concentration required for the Bills, its as vanilla as it gets. I would come over and nail your cat....yep that sounds a lot better than what this crap team offers us.