Marcell vs Mario

Marcel for sure. I expected him to thrive in a 4-3. One blocker most of the time, he's been invisible 4 of the 7 games. Unacceptable for the 3rd player drafted. I hope his productivity has been because of his brothers unfortunate death. Mario has been hurt. Say what you like, but he's power player, playing without one arm. It's a difference maker. His motor isn't what I thought it would be, but I still think he can be special. Maybe not worth 100 million, but an effective player. Hopefully the DC can step up his play calling and both of these guys can become the players we thought we were getting when we acquired them. If we continue to rush 4 (or 3) every play, I don't like their chances. We NEED to mix it up and show some different looks for them to excel. I think it's all staches fault to be honest. He's what's bringing down this team.

This is as bold as I will get...As a fan, I will not point to Dareus as a disappointment/nor will I label him as a bust in 2012.

1) Wannstedt is the DC

2) Gailey is our HC

3) his brother was murdered last month

Give him a year mend....supply him with a DC who has a defensive scheme that's not outdated.

In 2013, I expect him to rebound.

Edited by KollegeStudnet