[closed]Mario notified Bills via Text

cale

oy. i am dreading the buffalo media firestorm that this news will surely spawn.

first Fridgegate

now Textgate.

john mcclean widely regarded as one of the best football writers in the country, gave an interview with that sal guy on the radio and he basically told everyone to calm down about mario. he sounded surprised that he was getting so much heat from the buffalo media. apparently he never complained about an injury in houston, and he has a track record for playing through painful injuries.

and for the record does it really matter if the guy wants a mini-fridge? does that somehow affect the x's & o's of the game?

i hope they talk about the mini-fridge on ESPN!!!

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet

i hope they talk about the mini-fridge on ESPN!!!

hopefully not.

when mario signed here, the conversation in the national media was that it changed the perception of the city of buffalo in the eyes of free agents.

we were committed to winning, and it was akin to reggie white signing with green bay.

if people around the league start hearing that we want to run mario out of town because

a) he keeps a fridge in his locker, and b) ONLY has 3.5 sacks despite playing injured for us,

then we will never get anyone to sign here again, kind of like how every significant free agent WE have had for the last 15 years has bailed for greener pastures.

[This is an automated response]

This subject matter is being currently being discussed or has already been discussed in a previous thread.

Please consider using the "search" function before starting new topics.

Thank you.

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/151849-mario-williams-considering-wrist-surgery-now-confirmed/