Lets play GM

billsfan_34

If I were the owner I'd put a guy like Tony Dungy in charge as GM and have him get a coach that meets the following criteria:

• young
  • african american
  • high energy
  • intelligent
  • capable of handling adversity
  • experienced in NFL
  • understands the history of football

With that criteria I'm inclined to look at 3 guys: Perry Fewell age 50, Raheem Morris age 36, Huge Jackson age 47.

check the record at seasons end. if a miracle happened and we made the playoffs let chan go anyway.

introduce the new coach and swing a trade - if neccesary - for a high pick to draft this years stand-out QB.

You mean he ends a 12 year playoff drought and you let him go?? I would think you give him the keys to the city. I dont get your post.

What I would do is look for the best 2 linebackers available and sell the farm for them. Wow, what a splash that would be!!!!

I would also insisit that Wanny MUST get creative with his defense schemes. Stunts, standing up attacks, blitzes, fake blitzes, and most important, NEVER PUT A FAT ASS DEFENSIVE LINEMAN NAMED KYLE WILLIAMS INTO COVERAGE.

Cj would be the #1. No more 50/50 splits.

A few cheerleaders magically enter my hotel suite at all road games.

Have a good meeting with both Chan and Wannestedt. Reinforce I'm behind them 100% and we're in this together. Ask them what I can do from a personnel stand point in the immediate term. They already know this, but reinforce also that the performance just isn't good enough and if it doesn't improve changes will have to be made.

Have a good talk with Mario Williams (Chan and Wannestedt also present) and let him know that he needs to step up. Remind him of the chance the Bills and Nix took on him by making him so highly paid. Make sure he knows that his performance hasn't been good enough in 6 out of 7 games.

Make sure scouts are working hard looking at Texans. Keep working on looking at draft prospects, especially in the Florida-Georgia game and Miss St-Alabama.

The team is a depressing 3-4, but it isn't over. This team will have plenty of chances to either redeem itself yet this year or finish the disappointment. There is no point on making rash moves in the middle of the season. It will show panic and put them further behind. The players need to play for the coaches or changes will have to be made at seasons end.