Our B/Lo Defensive Stew "ala Mario" Needs More Peppers In It &

T master

You know when we brought Mario in , i for one was astonished that 1 we paid that kind of money for him & along with a bunch of you 2 thought we were getting a guy that was a game changer . I mean the guy did have 58 sacks prior to coming to B/Lo so why wouldn't we think that way ?

Then when we added Anderson just let it simmer in the preseason & bring on the feast for the beasts !

But alas our fate has bitten us in the butt again . But maybe alls Mario needs is a little spice added to his game . How about making him watch guys like Julius Peppers to see how a real pass rusher does it ..

Did you all see him in the Monday Night game ? That is what i thought we were getting when the Bills signed Mario , a guy that was relentless , never give up & just throw people out of his way to get to the QB . But i ain't seen none of that yet he must have left it in Houston cause they're still getting it done ..

But that is what a little Peppers can do for you , so why can't Mario do it ? He has the size , by no means is he a small dude , he has the speed doesn't he or was it the scheme he was playing in how did he get all those sacks in Houston ?

I know that in the NFL the defensive stew is a mixture of Talent , Scheme ,& chemistry between players & a little spice , but some one forgot the spice in our Buffalo defensive stew . Again i say make Mario sit & add a little Peppers to his viewing & maybe he will REmember what he has MISremembered about how to spice up his game & just how it gets done ...