The White House Is Really An Open House For Terrorist Backers?

3rdnlng

http://www.investigativeproject.org/3777/a-red-carpet-for-radicals-at-the-white-house

"A year-long investigation by the Investigative Project on Terrorism (IPT) has found that scores of known radical Islamists made hundreds of visits to the Obama White House, meeting with top administration officials.

Court documents and other records have identified many of these visitors as belonging to groups serving as fronts for the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and other Islamic militant organizations."

But....dude...do you actually believe that a Romney WH will have less of these people?

The whole point of having these people come in, is to see what they are thinking and why. I don't begrudge the Obama administration the chance to listen to what the problems are, and see what can be done about them....or, to in fact find out which of these people is drone bait. :lol:

"Listening to the competition" is important. These radicals are the competition: do you want to wear silly hats, or, whatever you want? Do you want all women to be in binders, or, to let them run free and start shows like Oprah?(Tough one there :lol:)

In all seriousness, listening to what they say, is the best way to expose them. Using their own words against them is the best way to impugn their values. Look at what Romney has done to Obama, and, look at what DC_Tom does to Duck_In_Norfolk.

But....dude...do you actually believe that a Romney WH will have less of these people?

The whole point of having these people come in, is to see what they are thinking and why. I don't begrudge the Obama administration the chance to listen to what the problems are, and see what can be done about them....or, to in fact find out which of these people is drone bait. :lol:

"Listening to the competition" is important. These radicals are the competition: do you want to wear silly hats, or, whatever you want? Do you want all women to be in binders, or, to let them run free and start shows like Oprah?(Tough one there :lol:)

In all seriousness, listening to what they say, is the best way to expose them. Using their own words against them is the best way to impugn their values. Look at what Romney has done to Obama, and, look at what DC_Tom does to Duck_In_Norfolk.

So, the White House has become the new intelligence arm of the government?

Michele Bachmann watches Homeland and reads this article ... then has a panic attack

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/senior-eij-official-calls-for-worldwide-sharia-threatens-christian-extermination/

"Shehato said that if the mujahideen came to power in Egypt, they would launch a campaign of Islamic conquests aimed at subjecting the entire world to Islamic rule. Muslim ambassadors would be appointed to each country, charged with calling upon them to join Islam willingly, but if the countries refused, war would be waged against them."

So, the White House has become the new intelligence arm of the government?

Every government installation that has something to do with national security is an intelligence operation, at least on some level. Most are more involved with counter-intelligence.

Counter-intelligence is the other advantage of bringing these people in: creating an illusion for them to take home and operate under.

If I know that Mustafa Bin "Says he's clean, but I know he's dirty and is going to go home and report everything" is in the US, why not bring him in and fill his head with lies? Or, even better, with half-truths that his masters will believe are lies?

Counter-intelligence is just as important as intelligence, and in many cases more important, because, if you can tell the right lies well, you can not only see if they are working, based on how the enemy behaves, but, if they are really good, you can actually control that behavior.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

The two most pro-West candidates combined got much more than Morsi and the other guy (Mubarak holdover)...they Perot/Nader'd themselves. Then in the run off, turnout was way down b/c a lot of people were not happy over the two runoff candidates. Point being, there are people who don't find Morsi radical enough within the Muslim parties (of which there are a few), but there are a lot of people in Egypt who are not exactly dying to come out of a revolution they participated and fall under Islamic rule. This whole "Egypt is so crazy" is a bit much...Morsi won...he'll be president...and Egypt will go through an evolution turning into a democracy they create themselves. Leaders will look out of their own constituencies, and Egypt's own interest not the US. And in the end, this isn't something we all need to freak about so much.

Every government installation that has something to do with national security is an intelligence operation, at least on some level. Most are more involved with counter-intelligence.

Counter-intelligence is the other advantage of bringing these people in: creating an illusion for them to take home and operate under.

If I know that Mustafa Bin "Says he's clean, but I know he's dirty and is going to go home and report everything" is in the US, why not bring him in and fill his head with lies? Or, even better, with half-truths that his masters will believe are lies?

Counter-intelligence is just as important as intelligence, and in many cases more important, because, if you can tell the right lies well, you can not only see if they are working, based on how the enemy behaves, but, if they are really good, you can actually control that behavior.

Do you actually think that this White House is capable of intelligence or counter-intelligence after their Keystone Cops display over Benghazi?

The two most pro-West candidates combined got much more than Morsi and the other guy (Mubarak holdover)...they Perot/Nader'd themselves. Then in the run off, turnout was way down b/c a lot of people were not happy over the two runoff candidates. Point being, there are people who don't find Morsi radical enough within the Muslim parties (of which there are a few), but there are a lot of people in Egypt who are not exactly dying to come out of a revolution they participated and fall under Islamic rule. This whole "Egypt is so crazy" is a bit much...Morsi won...he'll be president...and Egypt will go through an evolution turning into a democracy they create themselves. Leaders will look out of their own constituencies, and Egypt's own interest not the US. And in the end, this isn't something we all need to freak about so much.

http://www.timesofisrael.com/in-morsis-presence-egyptian-preacher-urges-allah-destroy-the-jews/

E"gypt’s President Mohammed Morsi participated in prayers over the weekend in which the preacher urged Allah to “destroy the Jews and their supporters.”

In footage of the service from Matrouh governorate’s el-Tenaim Mosque screened on Egyptian state television on Friday, Morsi was shown in fervent prayer as cleric Futouh Abd Al-Nabi Mansour, the local head of religious endowment, declared, “Oh Allah, absolve us of our sins, strengthen us, and grant us victory over the infidels. Oh Allah, destroy the Jews and their supporters. Oh Allah, disperse them, rend them asunder. Oh Allah, demonstrate Your might and greatness upon them. Show us Your omnipotence, oh Lord.”

According to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL), Morsi could be seen mouthing “amen” to these sentiments."

And you post this to point out what exactly?

That things may just not end up as rosy as your post #7 (below) of this thread.

"The two most pro-West candidates combined got much more than Morsi and the other guy (Mubarak holdover)...they Perot/Nader'd themselves. Then in the run off, turnout was way down b/c a lot of people were not happy over the two runoff candidates. Point being, there are people who don't find Morsi radical enough within the Muslim parties (of which there are a few), but there are a lot of people in Egypt who are not exactly dying to come out of a revolution they participated and fall under Islamic rule. This whole "Egypt is so crazy" is a bit much...Morsi won...he'll be president...and Egypt will go through an evolution turning into a democracy they create themselves. Leaders will look out of their own constituencies, and Egypt's own interest not the US. And in the end, this isn't something we all need to freak about so much. "

What I basically hear is just "Morsi is who everyone knows Morsi is" and therefore .... be afraid?

What would you rather have in the Middle East, Islamist states or secular led states whose population generally are Mulims? Few of liked Mubarak or Quadaffi, but will those countries be better off with what they have?

What would you rather have in the Middle East, Islamist states or secular led states whose population generally are Mulims? Few of liked Mubarak or Quadaffi, but will those countries be better off with what they have?

So this is what it comes down to eh? The "we should back dictators and manipulate the rule of foreign people to benefit our interests." Probably not wise IMO, we can see why today. Probably be a rocky ride for many nations in that region going through revolution and with neighbors going through revolution. Long term, this is what's happening. It's inevitable. Accept it. Move along.

Edited by TheNewBills

So this is what it comes down to eh? The "we should back dictators and manipulate the rule of foreign people to benefit our interests." Probably not wise IMO, we can see why today. Probably be a rocky ride for many nations in that region going through revolution and with neighbors going through revolution. Long term, this is what's happening. It's inevitable. Accept it. Move along.

Quit putting words in my mouth. I did not say we should back dictators. I am acknowledging that the Middle East has gotten more dangerous recently and we need to be prepared to handle it.

Do you actually think that this White House is capable of intelligence or counter-intelligence after their Keystone Cops display over Benghazi?

I think that the people who meet these radicals in the WH may or may not be who you think they are, and they can neither confirm or deny that as well. :lol:

No, I seriously believe that there are advisers and undersecretary types who are career people whose job it is to meet with these people and run the tactics and operations. However, as you have said, the strategy is set at the cabinet level, if not by the President himself. Or, he just listens and goes along with whatever these guys think.

I can't know any of it. I do know that what I have said above is accurate. No different than I know this guy downstairs has tools. I have serious doubts as to whether either he or Obama is capable of using their tools properly. However, I know that the tools work.