Quick notes on Titans Bills

jonramz

On Fitz int. CJ was in the slot, covered by a linebacker. Fitz is got to see that. Theres only 3 down lineman so that means the lanes are open, CJ runs across the field wide open (just like what the pats do with Welker). He caughts the ball goes down. Its a first down the, the clock keep running and forces the Titans to start using time outs. The bills most likely would have still needed another time out to run out the clock.

CJ is covered by 26 on the Titans, not a LB on the INT and it is TJ Graham that is running open across the middle. I don't have a problem with the decision to throw to SJ, it was the correct read against man coverage with help towards the middle. The problem is the fact that Pears blocks like a turnstile on the play, which causes Fitz to miss the throw. He needs to eat the sack there

On the Fitz INT, I got out my stop watch, he had 1.7 seconds! From the time he got the snap to when he got hit

Edited by jonramz

The solution is really simple. RUN THE BALL AGAINST A TEAM YOU AVERAGE OVER 6 YPC AGAINST.

And Pears is terrible.

Can't really argue with anything you said.... I don't remember Pears being this bad last year... but boy did he have a terrible game yesterday