Let's Barf for Barkley

Tu-Toned

Hate to say it, but we have to mail it in now, which btw should be no problem for this idot coaching staff.

I was basing my decision to drive up from Pittsburgh for the Miami game on the outcome of this game, that sealed it for me,

oh well, at least the wifey is happy. I am going to my cabin in Tennesse to do some fly fishing that weekend.

I will at least be peeking at scores and watching some of the other games, but I just can't stand watching this

traiwreck of a defense and our moronic QB imploding week in and week out, we are toast anyways.

Just wish we had a tougher schedule down the stretch. Our linebackers have to be the weakest group in the whole NFL,

and possibly college, maybe even D II. I have never seen rb's, and short sceen/slant wr's come through the line with

almost zero resistance, and then find even less resisrance in the secondary. Wanny should conduct nothing but

open field tackling drills at every practice from here on out, for the entire practice duration. Hopefully he doesn't

conduct another practice, but if he does, if I was Chan, I would adamantly insist on it.

What part of Pittsburgh you from? Easy drive up and back in a day. But the MIA game is Thurs night.

I've followed Barkley since high school and while I think he's a darned good QB, your assessment is on the money. BTW, is there a college QB whom you think is worth a top five pick?

depressingly, no. That's why I'd take Te'o.

What part of Pittsburgh you from? Easy drive up and back in a day. But the MIA game is Thurs night.

depressingly, no. That's why I'd take Te'o.

Te'O' is on a Von Miller trajectory.

I don't think the Bills will have that luxury.