While I hate the result, I love the team, and don't know the playe

Virgil

I feel like I need to remind myself at times that while I hate the end results, I know that Wanny and Fitz don't high five each other after another horrible loss in the tunnel on the way out. I know that everyone wants to win. They go out onto the field hoping to win and make the best effort they can. And yes, they are human and can get down on themselves just like anyone else.

And I would also love to be a starting QB for the Bills and win a superbowl, but my fat ass isn't doing anything like that. Being a winning NFL organization, coach and player is not easy.

With that being said, there needs to be a line between personal and business choices. As a fan and owner, I would hope that one would look at the record, what's happening on the field, and know when to pull the plug. I don't know Fitz personally or Wanny, but I know they can't do enough to get us to the next level. On their best days, we are a 9-7 Wild Card team. No more. As a business owner and customers of that business, that can't be acceptable.

But no matter what, I'm going to be a fan. I'm going to watch the games. I'm definitely not going to make the 8 hour drive in December to watch another game this season. They don't deserve that.

Maybe I'll make a better game on the boards here to make it fun. Like, predict how we lose and the person who guesses the most right scenarios wins.

Anyways, 14 days till the next kick in the face

What really hurts is having to sit and think of this loss for 2 weeks. At least when we get our a$$es kicked next time it will be legit and I can forget this game we pi$$ed away.

This one ruined my hope for the season, which I will lose sleep over this week