When they scored the game was over

dayman

I know not many defend him, but some still kind of do pointing to the defense and the amount of points we put up. That's more a credit to everybody else on offense than Fitz. And he still managed to make a game losing mistake.

My point here is we were only down 1 and still had a minute. But I bet nobody here (me included) thought we had a chance in hell to hit a few passes and move into field goal range. I know this is the kind of thing good QBs do, and it's impressive when they do it, but everybody who watches this team knows without a doubt there was NO chance in hell we could do it. Not that it was unlikely, but that there was in fact no way we could do it. The game was over.

This is my case in point, this is the biggest issue we have w/ Fitz. If the offense plays well, Fitz can put up some points. He'll have a nice throw here and there. But when it's show time and you need a leader to put the team on his back, Fitz has neither the arm nor the mentality to do it.

He's terrible. This is the reason why. I'm done typing now.

This may sound dumb, but is it possible Fitz has a tough time throwing downfield when he is blitzes because he never gets blitzes in practice?? I am being totally serious here...it is so rare that Wanny blitzes does he ever blitz in practice and has Fitz ever had to handle blitz pressure in practice??

(just read this post again...what a mess)

Edited by BringBackFergy

This may sound dumb, but is it possible Fitz has a tough time throwing downfield when he is blitzes because he never gets blitzes in practice?? I am being totally serious here...it is so rare that Wanny blitzes does he ever blitz in practice and has Fitz ever had to handle blitz pressure in practice??

(just read this post again...what a mess)

....are you implying he doesn't have a tough time throwing downfield when he is not blitzed?