Duff's opening a branch in Dallas

I am conflicted about this. When I think of Duff's, I think of the original location on Sheridan. All the other places are just knock-offs. Wings are not hard to make good. Going to the Duff's on Sheridan was about the experience. I always liked sitting in that cramped little room and feeling bloated and dehydrated after 20 wings, fries and a pitcher of beer. The one in Orchard Park is too "upscale". Also, it is confusing now because when I tell an out of towner to go to Duff's, they may go to the "wrong" one and never know the difference.

I am conflicted about this. When I think of Duff's, I think of the original location on Sheridan. All the other places are just knock-offs. Wings are not hard to make good. Going to the Duff's on Sheridan was about the experience. I always liked sitting in that cramped little room and feeling bloated and dehydrated after 20 wings, fries and a pitcher of beer. The one in Orchard Park is too "upscale". Also, it is confusing now because when I tell an out of towner to go to Duff's, they may go to the "wrong" one and never know the difference.

I hear you, I make wings as good as anyone if not better. I would not pay Duff's $450K for a franchise fee.