This will get Ralph moving

rcatty

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you guys actually think Ralph in concerned with making money at this point? i would highly doubt it.

i think he's certainly concerned with preserving his wealth...which is understandable. but i also think that a plan could be formulated that accomplishes this and ensures the bills remain in buffalo. if that's been done,great. but why wouldn't it be announced if it has?

It's amazing to me how many people are disrespectful towards Ralph who kept this team here for decades and the elderly.

it's amazing to me how many people feel he's earned their respect and admiration for keeping a bad organization in town that has profitted handsomely on exploiting fans insecurities and (probably misplaced) loyalties. and while i'm not making a direct or even indirect comparison, madoff is elderly too. should he be immune from criticism because of his age? at what age do we give people a pass when they insist on holding on to positions of responsibility?

Don't worry, the "Ralph" will be moving soon enough. anyone who thinks the toronto deal is a good idea directed at regionalizing and keeping the team in Buffalo is delusional.

It's a market viability study, and a cash grab. someone please explain to me logically why is it so necessary to play a game there? why not market advertising and other interests like naming rights to the stadium and selling luxury suites in orchard park to Toronto based corporations? Why then do we not play a game in Rochester? Or Syracuse for that matter? The answer is simple. It's not necessary, no point can be made to say that it is. Stop believing the garbage spoon-fed to you by the silver tongued devil named Russ(I can't sell a luxury suite to save my life) Brandon.

It didn't work for a much smaller market in Green Bay years ago, and its colossally moronic now.

The formula is simple, put a good product on the field a couple of years each decade and this stadium will stay full. WOW what a concept.

Lastly, in history, tell me how many teams have won divisions, or playoff games, or even the superbowl by playing more away games than home games? Scroll down for the hint:

yep it's zero.

Or it's an attempt by the Rogers folks to duck the franchise relocation fee b/c Toronto would already be in the Bills market.

AReed Deep For6, on 09 October 2012 - 04:04 PM, said:

Its the fact that he has no plans of trying to keep the team in Buffalo.

BPA: In reading this post I get that AReed says it's THE fact, not it's A fact. Big difference there buddy. The first refers to his feeling/thoughts about it. The second infers that it is indeed A fact and can be found as a linkable article. Please, shut up.

At least I said please.

:thumbsup: That was a good job explaining that for me. Thank you

it's amazing to me how many people feel he's earned their respect and admiration for keeping a bad organization in town that has profitted handsomely on exploiting fans insecurities and (probably misplaced) loyalties. and while i'm not making a direct or even indirect comparison, madoff is elderly too. should he be immune from criticism because of his age? at what age do we give people a pass when they insist on holding on to positions of responsibility?

Exploiting fan's insecurities?!? Really? Buy the tickets if you want to. Don't buy them if you don't want to. Bieng insecure has nothing to do with whether or not I'm buying a ticket. I either like to go to Bills games or I don't go. My choice, no exploitation here. You're not giving people enough credit to know whether or not they want to support a business(Bills). I personally won't go to a December game unless we are in the playoff hunt.There are no guns to people's heads making us buy tickets and we are not buying them because they are insecure. Are you?