My post game opinion

mrags

Ok, a few hours later, a chicken finger sub layer, a couple of warming showers, my own bathroom, my dog greeting me at the door, relaxing a bit. I've got my tale on the game and this team.

First of all, I will give Chan credit for attempting to run the ball. As we all know, we had the blueprint to beat the Pats. Run the ball, run the clock, and don't let Brady touch the damn thing. He tried to run it. A few fumbles really hurt at very inopportune times. The fumble at the end of the half was a killer IMO. Would have been a big downer heading into the tunnel for the Pats. Instead we gave them hope. I know we scored after that happened, but this was a huge momentum killer IMO.

Not sure how banged up FJ and CJ were for this game. Chan tried to keep them fresh and rested at least early on with them swapping just about every series. Hopefully, we can get back healthy soon at the RB position. Freddy didn't look very good running IMO, but was killer with that huge gain to Fitz' left side in the 2nd Q.

Chandler is just really good. Nothing more to say.

Stevie was pretty much invisable, not sure what's going on here. It doesn't sound like SJ. Sounds more like Fitz and/or Chan limiting the options his way. A few times today I saw SJ wide open and Fitz over/under throws him and SJ just shook his head.

The lines were pitiful today. Both of them. Mario, do something. I went back and watched almost the entire first half and I didn't see you doubleteamwd that much. At least not as much as everyone makes excuses for you. I also saw you pulling up on plays on a few occasions, it was rough to watch.

LBs, you just suck.

Coaching, I can't complain too much about Chan here. Scoring 28 and what should have been 35 if not for a fumble that really never was. That play should have been whistled dead for forward progress. It was a fumble, I'm not denying that. It just seemed like it should have been stopped.

Fitz isn't going to win us many games. We all know that. He's just not that good. He's also not that bad either. At best I call him average and inconsistant. 4TDs and 4ints is actually something I'd take all day. At least we know were scoring points. 28 should be pretty darn close to being enough to win honestly.

That brings me to the defense. How the F&$K does Wanny not change up after getting smoked. How does this defense allow what happened? Wanny is seriously suspect.

Overall, I'm not sure were all not getting all worked up over nothing. At the end of the day, we didn't really lose this game. The Pats won. They made the right adjustments. They made the right playcalls. They made the right adjustments at halftime. They ran away from Mario keeping him pretty invisable. They brought Wes Welker back into thier offense and quite frankly, we weren't ready for that. Wanny has to learn from this experience.

Overall, we lost 2 division games and looked realllllly bad for both of them but... Were still tied with both the Pata and the Jets at 2-2. We still get to play them again. It's not too late to keep learning from this. I hope the injuries don't start to really build up now. It could be our biggest FU from the Pats when all is said and done.

Fitz' ints were bad, but prolly not as bad as the fumbles. Overall he had a pretty descent game with some pretty bad throws. Would have been good enough though if we don't have those fumbles. Keeping the ball out of Bradys hands and BBs playcalls.