Brady loses helmet...and then??

Finds helmet (or a new one), and rattles off 6 straight TD drives.

Before the lost helmet their drives were punt, (end half), fumble, FG Miss, fumble, FG miss, punt, punt.

Part of their cheating enterprise (backed by ex players) was the use of a doctored helmet radio (talking to Brady after the official radio cuts off at 15 secs on the play clock).

Did they turn to old tricks when the going got tough in Buffalo? All of the sudden they made every correct offensive playcall?

Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but just thought it would open up interesting conversation.

Finds helmet (or a new one), and rattles off 6 straight TD drives.

Before the lost helmet their drives were punt, (end half), fumble, FG Miss, fumble, FG miss, punt, punt.

Part of their cheating enterprise (backed by ex players) was the use of a doctored helmet radio (talking to Brady after the official radio cuts off at 15 secs on the play clock).

Did they turn to old tricks when the going got tough in Buffalo? All of the sudden they made every correct offensive playcall?

Not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, but just thought it would open up interesting conversation.

Wouldn't surprise me at all.

When you're caught with your cheating people will always wonder...

However, their half time adjustments, their ability to break down our schemes, and our poor coaching killed us. It looked exactly like they knew what we would be doing on defense and they knew exactly how to counter it. Of course, any newb to football could have figured out how to play against us today - run in the middle.

Did they cheat? I do not know that answer. But, they kicked our ass.

Not to add fuel to the fire here, and I'm not saying I believe the story, but I need to mention it because I got a laugh out of it and it fits in this thread nicely. Listening to WGR there was a caller that got cut off quickly, and he was talking about Anderson being "in cahoots" with Billy Belly. Hand signals or something. I chuckled.