The Raven's gave us the blueprint, we ignored it.

The Patriots OL isn't great so the Raven's throw blitzes at Brady the entire evening and FORCE Gronkowski to stay in and block. That takes Brady's second (or maybe first) favorite weapon out of the equation. Sending additional blitzer's is a proven way to alter the Patriots gameplan.

So what do we do, we alter our entire defensive strategy in some feeble attempt to cover Gronk. We take our two best run stuffing LB's off the field and instead we spend our afternoon watching Wilson & Scott chase Gronk all over the field. Oh, and as an added bonus, we let previously unknown RB's gash us for 12 yards per carry.

I would have put a safety on Gronk as a spy and have him blitz from whatever side Gronk was lined up on. Force Gronk to block or just hammer him to throw off his timing. It may not have worked every time but it couldn't have been worse.

The Patriots OL isn't great so the Raven's throw blitzes at Brady the entire evening and FORCE Gronkowski to stay in and block. That takes Brady's second (or maybe first) favorite weapon out of the equation. Sending additional blitzer's is a proven way to alter the Patriots gameplan.

So what do we do, we alter our entire defensive strategy in some feeble attempt to cover Gronk. We take our two best run stuffing LB's off the field and instead we spend our afternoon watching Wilson & Scott chase Gronk all over the field. Oh, and as an added bonus, we let previously unknown RB's gash us for 12 yards per carry.

I would have put a safety on Gronk as a spy and have him blitz from whatever side Gronk was lined up on. Force Gronk to block or just hammer him to throw off his timing. It may not have worked every time but it couldn't have been worse.

The pats* O-line was great today. BTW that o-line is the same one along with Brady that some were saying is finished after last week. yea, right.

I was throwing things at the computer screen when we kept sending just four guys. Even Joe the homeless guy on the curb knows that to beat Brady you gotta pressure him. instead we just let him stand there all day and pick us apart at every range. Almost as stupid as running a guy who left the game with a shoulder injury right up the middle on the goal line into the likes of Vince Wilfork. I seriously don't think anyone cares anymore...

To be fair the ravens blueprint involves a HOF bound safety and MLB, a probowlers DT, a few other great LBs and DEs and solid db.

I was throwing things at the computer screen when we kept sending just four guys. Even Joe the homeless guy on the curb knows that to beat Brady you gotta pressure him. instead we just let him stand there all day and pick us apart at every range. Almost as stupid as running a guy who left the game with a shoulder injury right up the middle on the goal line into the likes of Vince Wilfork. I seriously don't think anyone cares anymore...

oh, please. if you exclude all those super bowls, pressuring brady has never proven to be an effective strategy.

oh, please. if you exclude all those super bowls, pressuring brady has never proven to be an effective strategy.

:lol: ok buddy