WGR broadcast during home games

So I'm one of those dinosaurs who likes to listen to the play-by-play while in the stadium watching live. Last year, 97 Rock had you switch over to 107.7 to listen to the game in the stadium.

Does anyone know if there's a similar option this year? During the opener, the WGR broadcast was about a play and a half behind the game action and it was basically useless inside the stadium. Thanks guys.

KB and GR are both owned by Entercom. GR feed is synched with the local cable feed and KB feed has no delay. Hey, I stopped listening to GR and have been putting on KNBR during the day. Gary Randidch is awesome! So is Fitz and Brooks. Nice to hear high quality sportstalk.

Edited by gomper

KB and GR are both owned by Entercom. GR feed is synched with the local cable feed and KB feed has no delay. Hey, I stopped listening to GR and have been putting on KNBR during the day. Gary Randidch is awesome! So is Fitz and Brooks. Nice to hear high quality sportstalk.

Thanks Gomper.

I usually can't listen to radio at work so I miss both of those shows.

The show hosted by Tom Tolbert at 3 pm PST is pretty good. His longtime co-host, Ralph Barbieri was recently fired but for me, he isn't missed. Tolbert is pretty smart, amiable, has a nice energy and good knowledge and a good sense of humor.