Appology letter

Fezmid

Is now a bad time to note that we *should* be in the playoffs, even given our loss today, had the refs not screwed us in Oakland? Can we trade that letter for a playoff appearance?

No safety when being held in the endzone... No TD, even though Henry crossed the line... Phantom holding call on Clements' long PR...

Oh well.

CW

Is now a bad time to note that we *should* be in the playoffs, even given our loss today, had the refs not screwed us in Oakland?  Can we trade that letter for a playoff appearance?

No safety when being held in the endzone...  No TD, even though Henry crossed the line...  Phantom holding call on Clements' long PR...

Oh well.

CW

189433[/snapback]

9 and 7 with an apology letter gets ya watching playoffs from golf course. This team failed us today we couldnt beat the second stringers from Pitt. Lots of work in the offseason

Oh give it a rest, if we had a quarterback we would be there and wouldn't be talking about blown calls.

If we had JOHN KITNA this team would be in the playoffs.

189440[/snapback]

BF... You're getting to be worse than ICE and SL.

CW

9 and 7 with an apology letter gets ya watching playoffs from golf course.  This team failed us today we couldnt beat the second stringers from Pitt.  Lots of work in the offseason

189441[/snapback]

Unless you're in the NFC, in which case it gets you the division in the NFC West or the #5 seed otherwise...

*sigh*

CW

Unless you're in the NFC, in which case it gets you the division in the NFC West or the #5 seed otherwise...

*sigh*

CW

189447[/snapback]

yeah I know it sux seeing teams that we killed like Rams and Seattle in and us sitting on sidelines. Oh well a season that could have been but we got exposed today and need to address in off season

Is now a bad time to note that we *should* be in the playoffs, even given our loss today, had the refs not screwed us in Oakland?  Can we trade that letter for a playoff appearance?

No safety when being held in the endzone...  No TD, even though Henry crossed the line...  Phantom holding call on Clements' long PR...

Oh well.

CW

189433[/snapback]

Why mourn for an early season play that could have "cost us" the playoffs? I hate to say it but after watching the New England game and then today's, it's obvious that even if we had sneaked into the playoffs, we were going NOWHERE. It was fun having the December games mean something for a change, but we really are not yet a team that can go deep into the playoffs. Lots of work needed.

We are near the top of the middle tier teams (which is better than last year) But the upper tier teams expose our weaknesses. I hope for improvements, but we really do need a great quarterback for starters. Middle of the road to mediocre will not cut it! Please don't feed me the "if only the O-line was better" BS. Drew folds against elite teams. We just can't keep hoping we will improve enough to win a SB with him. The transition to a new QB will hurt (unless we get really lucky), but we need to do it to have a prayer of getting to the next level.

Cheers to a fun year. Hoping against hope for a SERIOUS run sometime soon!

Why mourn for an early season play that could have "cost us" the playoffs?  I hate to say it but after watching the New England game and then today's, it's obvious that even if we had sneaked into the playoffs, we were going NOWHERE.  It was fun having the December games mean something for a change, but we really are not yet a team that can go deep into the playoffs.  Lots of work needed. 

We are near the top of the middle tier teams (which is better than last year)  But the upper tier teams expose our weaknesses.  I hope for improvements, but we really do need a great quarterback for starters.  Middle of the road to mediocre will not cut it!  Please don't feed me the "if only the O-line was better" BS.  Drew folds against elite teams.  We just can't keep hoping we will improve enough to win a SB with him.  The transition to a new QB will hurt (unless we get really lucky), but we need to do it to have a prayer of getting to the next level.

Cheers to a fun year.  Hoping against hope for a SERIOUS run sometime soon!

189490[/snapback]

I dont think ya need a great QB. I dont think Ben or Tom Brady are great QBs they are just good QBs with solid OLs that dont make major mistakes. Today Drew showed the Drew of earlier this year never looking off receivers and sitting like a statue. With some upgrades on the OL a good TE with Willis and solid running game this team can win.

I dont think ya need a great QB.  I dont think Ben or Tom Brady are great QBs they are just good QBs with solid OLs that dont make major mistakes.  Today Drew showed the Drew of earlier this year never looking off receivers and sitting like a statue.  With some upgrades on the OL a good TE with Willis and solid running game this team can win.

189512[/snapback]

OK, I'll modify my post to be we need a GOOD QB. But I'll still differ with you on your comment that THIS team (w Drew) being good enough to win (by win, I mean a SB). No O-Line in the world can make him shake enough of his bad habits. He will wilt under SERIOUS pressure every time, and there is no evidence to prove otherwise.

OK, I'll modify my post to be we need a GOOD QB.  But I'll still differ with you on your comment that THIS team (w Drew) being good enough to win (by win, I mean a SB).  No O-Line in the world can make him shake enough of his bad habits.  He will wilt under SERIOUS pressure every time, and there is no evidence to prove otherwise.

189541[/snapback]

did I say Drew was the QB I want behind an upgraded line? No all I said was ya dont need a great Qb just a good one, right now Drew is average to poor given his poor judgement and overall play over the last 2.5 seasons.

Lighten up Francis!

Take a deep breath and relax. Life will go on. The sun will rise tomorow.

191208[/snapback]

Hey bro - thanks for the phone updates yesterday. When we left the beach I was able to catch the end of the Jest/ Rams game and they pretty much told us what was happening in Buffalo.

Oh give it a rest, if we had a quarterback we would be there and wouldn't be talking about blown calls.

If we had JOHN KITNA this team would be in the playoffs.

189440[/snapback]

If we had Brett Favre this team would be in the playoffs. Maybe we can get Peyton Manning in the off season. GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

If we had Brett Favre this team would be in the playoffs. Maybe we can get Peyton Manning in the off season. GIVE IT A REST ALREADY.

191232[/snapback]

Why? I don't enjoy sitting and watching the NFL playoffs year after year that don't feature the Buffalo Bills.

Drew Bledsoe will never get this team where it needs to be, and the day he leaves town will be almost as good as the day Rob Johnson left town.