It doesn't seem really popular right now...but

I would be quite happy (make that deleriously happy) if Losman can step up in the off season and be in a position to start next year.

I would be pissed off (make that extremely pissed off) if he only got the job due to the fickle fan pressure.

We may be stuck with both Drew & Losman (and no one else) due to the cap situation on the team, however the team is a huge improvement over last season and I look forward to next season as the improvement continues.

You are so right on Britbillsfan. There ya go.

We will be much better next season. I expect the pats to take a step backwards with there coordinators leaving for HC jobs. Time for the bills to take a big step up.

See you in September

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
People are talking about bringing in another vet and cutting Bledsoe....

WHY?

What have we seen that leads us to believe that JP Losman cannot develop into the QB we need?  All we have friggen seen him do is hand the ball off.....

I mean think about it.....with the way our defense was playing today how helpful would it have been to have JP tucking and running on some of those plays when nothing was open?

All I know is I dont want Bledsoe....thats it....point...period

188941[/snapback]

WHO SAID get rid of JP?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Bledsoe is finished here... Personally, I am TIRED of the ineffecyiveness against QUALITY DEFENSES, and his JIM EVERETT like PLAY!!!

Keeping him for another year is WORTHLESS, IMO... we CAN get a quality backup, start JP, and have Matthews as well. We are NEVER going ANYWHERE until our QB situation is remedied. EVERYONE sees it.... why can't some still NOT???!?!?