X Factor

Donald Duck

I wasn't going to watch this season since the show seems to be more directed at a younger audience, but I was pretty entertained last night. The show feels appreciably different than Idol and as you said, there were some very impressive performances. I think Britney is boring as hell, but Demi Lovato is hilarious. I had no idea she had such a great personality...she was a perfect choice for the show. Simon seems to have found his "bite" that he lost last season, so that was refreshing...flat out calling one girl "annoying" and the former boyband kid as "the one guy in a five member boy band who doesn't sing" lol.

My top two acts were Janelle Garcia and Emblem 3.

I have no interest in watching the Voice, but I'll keep watching X.

I wasn't going to watch this season since the show seems to be more directed at a younger audience, but I was pretty entertained last night. The show feels appreciably different than Idol and as you said, there were some very impressive performances. I think Britney is boring as hell, but Demi Lovato is hilarious. I had no idea she had such a great personality...she was a perfect choice for the show. Simon seems to have found his "bite" that he lost last season, so that was refreshing...flat out calling one girl "annoying" and the former boyband kid as "the one guy in a five member boy band who doesn't sing" lol.

My top two acts were Janelle Garcia and Emblem 3.

I have no interest in watching the Voice, but I'll keep watching X.

Never watched the voice, was going to watch it this season because John from Hemets daughter had advanced. She didn't make the final cut before the show started taping so I'll pass.

Garcia has that Carrie Underwood, "watch me wow you" it factor going on, MERCY!

I agree, X Factor seemed much better, Demi is perfect and I like Britney, (always been a fan) :thumbsup:

Edited by Fig Newton

They'll need to show more of Britney's tatas to get me to watch. She should take a Cue from her former Disney cohort Chritina, who has 3/4 of her breasts exposed every show.

Christina is a hottie...always had a thing for her. Every time I see Britney I picture her bald lol. I guess that image is seared into my brain forever!

Fig: What did you think of the single mother/nursing student that what's his name compared to Rhianna? I thought she had a good, not great voice, great stage presence, and cute as hell. Her little girl was awesome.

Christina is a hottie...always had a thing for her. Every time I see Britney I picture her bald lol. I guess that image is seared into my brain forever!

Fig: What did you think of the single mother/nursing student that what's his name compared to Rhianna? I thought she had a good, not great voice, great stage presence, and cute as hell. Her little girl was awesome.

Her daughter was adorable, and yes, I thought she had a good voice

How about the last contestant, talk about pouring your emotions into a song...

Edited by Fig Newton

Her daughter was adorable, and yes, I thought she had a good voice

How about the last contestant, talk about pouring your emotions into a song...

I thought Demi was truly authentic with that girl...I sort of got to the point where I was like, "okay, already...enough with the crying", but I felt it was pretty sincere. I couldn't really assess her talent because of all the emotion, but I'm glad they put her through.