NEW CJ SPILLER NICKNAMES; I REALLY LIKE THIS GUY

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not ready to crown Spiller. He was taken down by a couple of arm tackles in the last game. Also, his field vision still has me nervous and hole-choice is still very questionable.

However, when he makes a big play, I have a bit of a celebration for him.

Spiiiiiiilllllllaaaaaaahhhh duh duh duh! (same tones and meter of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" song haha)

The only problem with this celebration is you have to make sure nobody is in the room with you. Otherwise, your reputation may be sabotaged for life.

Arm tackles? Bad decisions? Were you watching the right Bills game? I watched it again last night, he was BRILLIANT.

I am not ready to crown Spiller. He was taken down by a couple of arm tackles in the last game. Also, his field vision still has me nervous and hole-choice is still very questionable.

However, when he makes a big play, I have a bit of a celebration for him.

Spiiiiiiilllllllaaaaaaahhhh duh duh duh! (same tones and meter of Michael Jackson's "Thriller" song haha)

The only problem with this celebration is you have to make sure nobody is in the room with you. Otherwise, your reputation may be sabotaged for life.

His hole choices were great....Arm tackled by a 260 pound LB ? It is football sir. Agree to disagree, Cj showed no weaknesses and leads the NFL in rushing.

OK fellas, it was one game. And yes, he was arm tackled in situations Freddie would have ran through barely noticing an arm grab him. Also, did you watch any of the preseason? A lot of the same problems that showed up last year (arm tackles, poor vision, bad decisions) were all on display. I don't think those things magically went away come week 1. Also, did you guys forget about his fumble!??! He turned a Bills momentum play into a Jets momentum play. That was huge. He does not protect the ball well enough. A lot of the times he runs, I am cringing and yelling at the TV "protect the ball!" He has had issues with all these things.

Did I see a lot of positive things out of him and am I hoping that happens a lot more? Yes. But we'll see.

OK fellas, it was one game. And yes, he was arm tackled in situations Freddie would have ran through barely noticing an arm grab him. Also, did you watch any of the preseason? A lot of the same problems that showed up last year (arm tackles, poor vision, bad decisions) were all on display. I don't think those things magically went away come week 1. Also, did you guys forget about his fumble!??! He turned a Bills momentum play into a Jets momentum play. That was huge. He does not protect the ball well enough. A lot of the times he runs, I am cringing and yelling at the TV "protect the ball!" He has had issues with all these things.

Did I see a lot of positive things out of him and am I hoping that happens a lot more? Yes. But we'll see.

Fair enough...on the other hand Cj got big gains on plays where Fred probably gets 5-10 yards followed by another Fitzpick, the "home run ability" is off the charts.....I will take the good with the bad.

Fair enough...on the other hand Cj got big gains on plays where Fred probably gets 5-10 yards followed by another Fitzpick, the "home run ability" is off the charts.....I will take the good with the bad.

Definitely has major explosiveness and home run potential. I hope he has or can develop vision etc. If so, this dude is going to explode.

Fred Ex and CJPS postal service... Delivers through rain, sleet and snow... aka "The Mailmen"

Sounds good. But Fred ex just got bought out by ups.

Cjps sounds like a career outside of football.

Stick with the defense side of the ball.

Wow Im "nickname" nazi.

How about "Siege" or "Under Seige". Short for CJ. So instead of saying "Cee-Jay" you would just say "Ceej".

John Murphy screaming. "AND THIS PATRIOT DEFENSE IS UNDER SIEGE!!!!" hahaha

I'm not gonna lie. I like Ceej. Since I already shorten peoples names anyway, that pretty much works for me.

"What's up Rob, Ant, G (for Gary, Greg,)"

spillertime was the winner long ago

deal wid it

That was so last page.