the difference

26TrapDraw

Sitting here watching the ravens and bengals game.they are both playoff teams and the difference between those two teams and the Bills is execution. They execute all the way around. Even though the Ravens are pounding the Bengals they still look more crisp in running their offense that the Bills did sunday.Lets face it our awesome Pass rush got zero count em zero sacks. Without pressure they expose our average (and i use that term loosely) linebackers as well as our inexperienced corners who were exposed badly sunday.this kind of defense makes our offense who will play fromvbehind ifvthis defense stays status quo force the issue playing from behind. Fitzpatrick proved to me yesterday that he will never be anything more than a game manager on his best day. With a good running game with both jackson and spiller thats all he should be asked to do.now take fred Jackson away and like our passing game the running game becomes one dimensional as well. We cant even hold baltimores jock as far as playing comparison. This team is in real trouble folks. I'm going to the home opener cause my job is to support my team. My team however hasnt returned the favor in over a decade

Watching the Ravens, and their aggressive, active, veteran defense including LB's makes me realize the Bills are about a 5-11 team. Forget about comparing Fitz vs Flacco and their WR's. Although there's no reason why TJ Graham could not do what Torrey Smith does. Both are similar speedsters from the ACC.