I love the bills but!!!!!!!!!!

SUNTANBILLSFAN

It's really amazing all the heart break we go through and still are not just fans but rabid ones at that. I guess when the excitement of walking up to the stadium or even anticipation of start on TV goes away I'll stop being a fan but I'm 44 now and I still get as pumped up for games as i did 30 years ago . This 2012 team I think is a good one we just played poorly with a terrible game plan- trash it and let's get the chef's - god I hate them.

If we continue to be as awful as we where last week we finally should be able to start heading forward with the organization....If we keep having that many turnovers and special team TD's scored on us we will be hard presses to win a game and we will finally have the #1 pick in the draft and will be able to take the best QB there is...If he's a bust then theres always next year.

I think the Bills will always manage to pull off a few wins, usually enough to leave them out the Top QB derby on draft day.

I was really pissed off last Sunday and thought, maybe I should cancel the Sunday Ticket. It is so frustrating to wait for the crappy Bills game to end, so I can finally watch the good games.

But there is usually hope due to the draft or (oh my God) free agency, so by August I am jonesing again for Bills football.

But if they suck like this in various games this year, maybe I will can the Sunday Ticket.